Is she giving me mixed signals or not??

Options
13»

Comments

• Zoetoes
    Zoetoes Posts: 2,496 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah well now he knows, give it a couple of weeks to get over the initial hurt and then do what you want to do when you want and not have to worry about anyone else.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get 'suited up'.............
    If you're going to stalk me, while you're at it can you cut the grass, feed the dog & make sure I've got bread & milk in :D
  • Tinuel
    Tinuel Posts: 392 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ivrytwr3 wrote: »
    Sorry to say it mate, but she's banging for England out there.

My best advice would be for you to either:

a. Shag her mum

b. Shag her sister

c. Both mum and sister

d. Suit up, get down to your local bar and have some dirty, dirty sex.

And move on...........

Lol, ok, thanks for cheering me up. You made me laugh
    Member 7 of 100 to 10k - £100 to £10k = £149
  • Ivrytwr3
    Ivrytwr3 Posts: 6,282 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    zoeleigh wrote: »
    Yeah well now he knows, give it a couple of weeks to get over the initial hurt and then do what you want to do when you want and not have to worry about anyone else.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get 'suited up'.............

Cool. Me too. It's gonna be.........

Legend - wait for it - ary.
  • DKLS
    DKLS Posts: 13,459 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nowt wrong with Option C, although don't do as I did, and get caught by the daughter in bed with the mother.
  • Zoetoes
    Zoetoes Posts: 2,496 Forumite
    Options
    Ivrytwr3 wrote: »
    Cool. Me too. It's gonna be.........

Legend - wait for it - ary.

Let me know what bar....
    If you're going to stalk me, while you're at it can you cut the grass, feed the dog & make sure I've got bread & milk in :D
  • Minimum_Wage_2
    Options
    Its easy to see whats going on when its not happening to you, although when its happening to yourself there are things that you turn a blind eye to or just turn it around so its not so nasty. i have just split up from someone i was holding a candle for and she was pretty much like what you have said and that she could never give a straight answer, or an answer that was so feeble and that i thought she just didnt know how to love. looking at it now i can see she did not feel anything like what i have for her. i know now that she was just stringing me along till she could find someone better and that she had no interest in what i would have done for her. One thing i can say is at least you had an honest answer to which i will never have. i have thanked a few people here that had mentioned things that had gone one in my relationship, i was very affectionate and she wasn't but then she seems to think everything gets boring when you settle down with someone. anyway this isn't my thread and im glad that you had your answer even though it wasn't what you wanted but at least you know for sure.
    To Love Is To Be In Love. Play with Fire Expect To Get Burnt. A Relationship Is A Two Way Thing!
    Love is not something you make up and it has away of making you push your own boundaries, love always comes out on top.
    Go Running Twitters
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport