3 Contract

I renewed my contract with 3 four weeks ago but a deal in my sky mag has the exact same phone the deal
1.50 cheaper and a extra 200 mins/txts, i phone 3 looking for simaliar deal because the contract is only 4 weeks old but no joy.
Any advise out there or do i just have forget it, its very fustrating.
I did say in 17 months i would be moving.

Comments

• sean1604
    sean1604 Posts: 15 Forumite
    You have a 14 day money back guarantee is my understanding of it (phones aren't my specialty) so you've now had it for four weeks which is past this, think you just have to move on :/
    Looking for good deals! :)
  • DarkConvict
    DarkConvict Posts: 6,338 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Nope, you are tied into the contract.
    Sort of similar thing happened to me on orange, cashback went from £50 to £150, 2 weeks later, so i was stuck with just the £50.
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies
  • Unfortunately better deals and cheaper prices will always come along regardless of when you buy. So accept the fact that you got a good deal 4 weeks ago...no one can foresee what may come in the future and can only purchase base on what is available at the time.

Incidentally I've just received my parts to build a new PC and have just come across a pre-built Dell for similar money. Could have saved myself the hassle...but thats just the way life is.

Hopefully in 17 months time, you'll find a better new deal. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure