Options
1235»

Comments

• Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    How is that helpful?

You'll get far better responses by starting a new thread. Dragging up out of date ones serves little purpose. As people won't read through pages of irrelevant comments.
  • tea-tart-and-rice_3
    Options
    Old thread or not - thought it was worth updating results of one simple phone call this morning.

Apparently GMAC now something else, cant recall, Caracus or something daft, wrote to us apparently back in 2009 as we had been affected but of course we were no longer at that address. A few simple details to update and voila £194.62 owed to us which will be sent in in 7-10 days to our new address.

If anyone needs an uptodate contact number for them:
    0844 770800.

Happy days!
  • Just looked in to this today. My mortgage was in 2005. Tried to ring the number but get the message that it's no longer available. Seems there is no more GMAC...where do I go from here?
  • Old thread or not - thought it was worth updating results of one simple phone call this morning.

Apparently GMAC now something else, cant recall, Caracus or something daft, wrote to us apparently back in 2009 as we had been affected but of course we were no longer at that address. A few simple details to update and voila £194.62 owed to us which will be sent in in 7-10 days to our new address.

If anyone needs an uptodate contact number for them:
    0844 770800.

Happy days!
    That number isn't working...is it definitely correct?
  • Siliquaesid
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=68058966#post68058966

These articles are the result of 5 years of research into the questionable activities of these companies. THere is still a WHOLE load more dirt to uncover, but what I state is PROVABLE and I can provide the documents to do so, in fact I will, to the Police, on Monday 30 March 2015.

Feel free to conduct your own research too, you may well uncover something important.

ENJOY.. Pass it round, post it on Facebook, newspapers where EVER you can. Let's get this VIRAL.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure