Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

***** Aldi super six offers *****

edited 6 November 2009 at 12:47PM in Gone Off!
1.8K replies 604K views
1175176178180181183

Replies

  • moleratmolerat Forumite
    24.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robin58 wrote: »
    Just seen this on HdUK. Thanks to REAL_DEAL.

    ALDI SUPER 6 --

    Funsize Apples-- 69p min 5 pack
    Sugarsnaps--69p 160g
    Flat Peaches--69p min 4 pack
    Galia Melon--79p each
    Avacado--79p each
    Pineapple--79p each

    Touch too expensive in my view
    Not what the big poster on the front of my local has - cucumber and romaine lettuce were 2 on there.
  • robin58robin58 Forumite
    2.8K Posts
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    It feels like it's feast or famine at Aldi! The recent offers on peaches, plums and cherries were great.
    Agree. It gets to a bad price point when you think that paying a few extra pence at another supermarket is ok.

    I won't be buying anything this week. Especially think the apple offer for what is basically small fruit is bad.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • edited 5 July 2017 at 11:49PM
    robin58robin58 Forumite
    2.8K Posts
    edited 5 July 2017 at 11:49PM
    molerat wrote: »
    Not what the big poster on the front of my local has - cucumber and romaine lettuce were 2 on there.

    Just saw your post after I posted a remark to VfM4meplse.

    Have they changed the poster? They did offer the cucumber and lettuce from 8th June for 2 weeks. I picked up my local Lidl once because they were showing the wrong deal poster.

    I got the current offer for 6th July onwards information from a post on the HdUk site where the person has added a picture of the page from their magazine with all the right dates displayed.

    So can someone confirm in person these offers ARE the super 6 from Thursday as I'm unable to get there until Saturday.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • rhcprhcp Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    It is as per what robin58 said, although the avacado is 69p and the flat peaches are 45p.
  • moleratmolerat Forumite
    24.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robin58 wrote: »
    Just saw your post after I posted a remark to VfM4meplse.

    Have they changed the poster? They did offer the cucumber and lettuce from 8th June for 2 weeks. I picked up my local Lidl once because they were showing the wrong deal poster.

    I got the current offer for 6th July onwards information from a post on the HdUk site where the person has added a picture of the page from their magazine with all the right dates displayed.

    So can someone confirm in person these offers ARE the super 6 from Thursday as I'm unable to get there until Saturday.
    Must admit I didn't take much notice of the dates on the poster, it was the huge one in the front window, maybe someone fouled up :D
  • edited 6 July 2017 at 1:23PM
    robin58robin58 Forumite
    2.8K Posts
    edited 6 July 2017 at 1:23PM
    rhcp wrote: »
    It is as per what robin58 said, although the avacado is 69p and the flat peaches are 45p.

    Thanks for the confirmation rchp.

    As for the different prices, no doubt they are feeling competition from someone.

    At least it's a better deal for the flat peaches. At that price, I might buy a pack depending on the size.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • robin58robin58 Forumite
    2.8K Posts
    molerat wrote: »
    Must admit I didn't take much notice of the dates on the poster, it was the huge one in the front window, maybe someone fouled up :D

    No worries. But it proves that even the all powerful Aldi makes mistakes.:D
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • HollyharveyHollyharvey Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Aldi super six from Thursday 20th July
    Sweet bite peppers 150g 69p
    Lemons 5 pack 69p
    Chestnut mushrooms 250g 69p
    Limes 5 pack 69p
    Passion fruits 3 pack 69p
    Coconut 59p
  • MysteryMeMysteryMe Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing for me but the parrot has hit the jackpot with the passion fruit and sweet bite peppers
  • mamanmaman Forumite
    24.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty to go with gin!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

New plastic £50 note in circulation

Inventor and codebreaker Alan Turing is pictured

MSE News

TV MoneySaving tricks

How to save on Sky, Netflix, Now TV, Prime Video and more

MSE Guides

Pret subscription loophole

Get a month's worth of free smoothies, frappes, coffee etc

MSE Deals