lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    just a quick update from me

Exchanged yesterday!

Complete next thursday!

Cash in the bank next thursday :eek: will need advice later on this :o

Off to resign in my sickness hearing now. :cool:

this week has been full of changes, it hasnt felt that positive, but right now, I cannot think of a better position to be in :D

Chat laters gang!!!!
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • do_it_today!
    Options
    Well done Lynzpower is it shock or just feeling anti-climaxical?
    :j Where there is a will there is a way - there is a way and I will find it :j
  • Valentina2
    Options
    Well done. I have been following your diary for a while but never posted but I just wanted to say that you really inspire me the way that you cope with all that life has thrown at you. I hope things are on the up for you now.
    Good luck with the move.
  • anniestar
    anniestar Posts: 2,600 Forumite
    Options
    Well,firstly again congratulations. BUT.............I now finally understand just how you do everything and NEVER let "things" defeat you. It is clearly because you are a saint. Why so? Well I have been having a tootle arround some of the other boards and have come across your posts.Always good advice etc......However I came across "THAT" post !!!!!!!!! How you stayed so helpful and positive in the face of such negitivity,doom, gloom and attitude Well words fail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will do SO well in your new job(lets hopre you dont get clients like that one though!). Well done and WOW!
    Blind as you run...aware you were staring at the sun.

And when no hope was left inside on that starry starry night.

:A Level 42- the reason I exist. :A
  • pollypig
    pollypig Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    anniestar wrote:
    Well,firstly again congratulations. BUT.............I now finally understand just how you do everything and NEVER let "things" defeat you. It is clearly because you are a saint. Why so? Well I have been having a tootle arround some of the other boards and have come across your posts.Always good advice etc......However I came across "THAT" post !!!!!!!!! How you stayed so helpful and positive in the face of such negitivity,doom, gloom and attitude Well words fail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will do SO well in your new job(lets hopre you dont get clients like that one though!). Well done and WOW!

am I the only person who wants to know what "THAT" post is...???!!!
    :money: 2007 is the year to clear :money:

Debt as it stands :eek::
    CC - £3800 @0% til July 07
    Personal Loan - £14,351 (6.4% APR) _pale_

Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • jenchin66
    jenchin66 Posts: 648 Forumite
    Options
    :T Great news about the exchange :T

Polly i'll join you in the curiousity:rotfl:
    Pad, started 28.11.08 running total £3674.91:T
    Sealed pot challenge member 346:T
  • Emmzi
    Emmzi Posts: 8,658 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    woohoo on sale!
    This year is starting out GREAT!!!
    Debt free 4th April 2007.
    New house. Bigger mortgage. MFWB after I have my buffer cash in place.
  • crawley_girl
    Options
    pollypig wrote:
    am I the only person who wants to know what "THAT" post is...???!!!

Nope. I wanna know too!
    Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.
  • Verbatim
    Verbatim Posts: 4,830 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Me too!

And big congrats lynz on finally exchanging.
    CCs @0% £24k Dec 05 £19,621.41 Au £13400 S 12600 Oct £11,981 £9481 £7500 Nov £7250 D £7100 Jan 6950 F £5800 Mar£5400 May £4830 June £4660 July £4460 Aug £3200, S £900, £0 18/9/07 DFW Nerd 042
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I think I know what "that post" was. Anniestar. Damn right hun.
    Although in social work I am used to dealing with negative, bitter horrible vicious little people, ( and thats just the managers!) so water of the proverbial ducks back. Takes me back you mentioning that. That WAS a bad time cripes. For everybody else who doesnt know which one annies referring to, I have more grace than dig it from the vaults again, especially when Im feeling so positive!

OK, update from me. We have moved into the new house, surrounded by boxes and generally knackered! But we love it.

The money should be hitting my account today. When Im going to make some decisions as to where to put it and what to do with it. Will need help.

Over the last few days Ive been so like "when I get the money im gonna buy..." and my beloved has been the voice of reason saying "NOT MSE lynz" and reminding me that just cos Im gonna have cash I shouldnt be spending it. I just need to learn some restraint.

I went for my moring of meet the team at my new job on tuesday and its gonna be looooong hours, hard graft, and no MSE time! :eek: but I need to throw myself into it, so you will see me much less than you have been used to, but thats not a bad thing is it :cry:

Anyhow, just to update this & check in, Ill be nosing around to catch up with everyones news

Lots of love
    Lynz
    x
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills