Update from Lynzpower

Options

Comments

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    lewt wrote:
    good thread lynz it shows what can be done.... whilst looking i noticed your just about to hit the 10,000 mark.... and enter the club of over the top bonkers..... 9,999 but im sure you knew that. well done on all your money saving

Couldn't this have been phrased better? :rotfl:
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • tesuhoha
    tesuhoha Posts: 17,971 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi Lynz,

Its so lovely to see that everything's going well for you and youve got a job. What a difference a few months makes. I am so happy for you and I hope you really enjoy your work and that your sale goes through and you get your cottage and your well deserved holiday. Remember to take care of yourself.

Love Tes xxx
    The forest would be very silent if no birds sang except for the birds that sang the best

• chevalier
    chevalier Posts: 7,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well done on new job, and fighting the dragon
    chev
    I want a job that is less than an hour driving away from my house! Are you listening universe?
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow Lynz!!!!!:beer:
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Verbatim
    Verbatim Posts: 4,830 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Congratulations Lynz. And goodluck on the full time job.

I thought your old avatar had a camera too!
    CCs @0% £24k Dec 05 £19,621.41 Au £13400 S 12600 Oct £11,981 £9481 £7500 Nov £7250 D £7100 Jan 6950 F £5800 Mar£5400 May £4830 June £4660 July £4460 Aug £3200, S £900, £0 18/9/07 DFW Nerd 042
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    lewt wrote:
    good thread lynz it shows what can be done.... whilst looking i noticed your just about to hit the 10,000 mark.... and enter the club of over the top bonkers..... 9,999 but im sure you knew that. well done on all your money saving

Don't you lose your avatar when you go bonkers?
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    nope kirsty is still with us :)

Any word on italian connection rog?
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    well I thought I would update this a bit.

just to let everyone know that I was offered the job yesterday. Waiting for everything to be signed and sealed.

Im going to be a trainee estate agent.

The basic is very poor, but the bonus scheme is great. Basically if I do my job, then I can make a wad of cash.

I am taking it, as its better than the dole, if I dont take it my dole will stop anyway. Shortly I will have to sign off as i will have too much in savings to be able to continue to sign on in any case.

I cant wait to get stuck in :beer:
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congratulations Lynz, hope you enjoy the job and it's profitable! :beer: :T :beer: :T :beer: :T
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • hbl_2
    hbl_2 Posts: 391 Forumite
    Options
    I'm not sure which is more impressive - your progress or the length of this thread.

Props all round.
    Student Loan Company Ltd: 17,805 (2.8%) Overdraft: 500 (Interest free)
    Savings: £5,100
    - Target by end of 2008 £5,000+
    Net Worth
    1/7/06: -£32,698 -- Net Worth 25/8/08: -£13,350.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure