Half Price Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Bowling Discounts.

Comments

• penguinlegs
    penguinlegs Posts: 111 Forumite
    Must be a local thing, we didn't get anything other than a little bendy fridge magnet and a small cardboard wallet to put the stickers on. (Which the kids don't use, last year they stuck them all over my freezer - well, the fridge magnet didn't work...!)
  • keith234
    keith234 Posts: 164 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    thanx again
    It's nice to be important but it's important to be nice!

If u think my post has been helpful, push my 'thanks' button cheers :)
  • This isn't 2 for 1 but special reduced price of £15 per person for booking online - have to book 24 hours in advance of visit in August - sounds good to me!

http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/shop/summeroffer.php
  • rash.m2k
    rash.m2k Posts: 976 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    How come the gosummer website it down?
  • AP
    AP Posts: 412 Forumite
    First Post
    Probably because it is not summer yet!
  • lynn44
    lynn44 Posts: 1,096 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    spend £10 or more in woolworths and you get free buy 1 get 1 free for alton towers plus some other theme parks
    I would love to be a Travel Agent :j
  • katphan
    katphan Posts: 9 Forumite
    I recently got the Tussauds Group voucher leaflet through the door - promoting Half Price Hotel stays at Alton Towers using code GDD, but it excluded 31 March to 17 April. Which is when we were going to Alton Towers Theme Park. (2 adults & 2 kids) I was not prepared to pay the online prices - at the end of the day is is just a hotel. Some of the feedback on Trip Advisor is not so good either. When I exited from the site a feedback box popped up - which I completed stating the prices are too expensive.

This morning I got a call from them responding to my feedback. She asked what price I thought was reasonable - so I said the first price that came into my head, she bettered the price by £1 but it was for Splash Landings, I said what's the best price for Alton Towers Hotel? she came back with a price £9.00 dearer than my initial price. Which is a fantastic deal, especially as my initial price was laughable and I never expected them to be able to do any deals.

Works out we got 26% off their online price, which will more than cover spenditure at the parks. I'm very pleased.

Just goes to show how accommodating some of these big organisations are.
  • tesco are doing the free day out vouchr when u spend 10 pound. it can be used for another adult or child if u buy one full price adult. it says cannot be combined with another offer in same transaction but i am wondering if one could sneak two teenage kids thru together as teenagers pay adult anyway and then use another one on me and younger child. so i pay for one teen and one adult me the other two get in free. I says children must be accompanied by adult but my teens are tall so one could be 18. just getting us thru on two seperate transactions is the way to go and using two vouchers
    :j I sometimes give myself admirable advice, but am incapable of taking it.
  • martinbuckley
    martinbuckley Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    You could always go to one booth and buy 1+1, and give them to your oldest & youngest to go through into the park. Then repeat process at another booth and join them inside.
  • sticher
    sticher Posts: 599 Forumite
    If you have to pay adult price for your teen then I can't see why they wouldn't let your other one go in free. I often have to pay adult price for my eldest (just turned 14), but then he counts as an adult.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure