Half Price Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Bowling Discounts.

Comments

• Ally
    Ally Posts: 5,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    download voucher link is not working for me! says i am not authorised to view ..... any ideas as to how to get it to work please?

Edit: sorted ... got it with flashget
    I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....

How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!

I thunk I've made you think for a minute!
    :j :rotfl: :j
  • ditzymuppet
    ditzymuppet Posts: 301 Forumite
    Anyone seen where these bottles are for sale? x
    :pLove hugs and glitterbugs :p
  • tanith
    tanith Posts: 8,091 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I downloaded the Haven voucher too but there is no voucher number there at all... not sure how this is supposed to be used ?.....
    #6 of the SKI-ers Club :j

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke
  • |Ric|
    |Ric| Posts: 4 Newbie
    Lastminute.com are doing cheapish tickets for theme parks aswell.
    The only one I saw that was worthwhile was Thorpe Park and tickets for £15 which is effectively half price and there is no limit (well it lets you buy 20 :p)

http://www.lastminute.com/site/entertainment/daysout/theme-parks.html?intcmp=tc_podule_theme_parks

Guess where I am off on Monday :)
  • Hey does anyone know where to get pleasure beach offers like 241 for blackpool?:confused:
  • ellas9602
    ellas9602 Posts: 721 Forumite
    Anyone seen where these bottles are for sale? x

I'd be intrested to know this too

• ellas9602
    ellas9602 Posts: 721 Forumite
    in answer to my own question and for anyone else interested, I just picked a couple up in a large Boots store (Leeds)
  • Hey does anyone know where to get pleasure beach offers like 241 for blackpool?:confused:[/QU

http://www.tpexpress.co.uk/tickets/offers.asp

:beer:
  • You can get Longleat tickets with Clubcard points - a £19 Adult Passport costs £4.75 in points - they came through really quick when I ordered them.
  • kal25
    kal25 Posts: 569 Forumite
    If you have children, take them to the library,get them to join The reading mission. They need to borrow 3 books, they will recieve some stickers and a booklet. We were also given a leaflet for Alton towers with adults £15 and children £10 to be used from now until Oct 26 2006. The leaflet admis 2 adults and 2 children. Was also told when my son takes his books back we will recieve more discount vouchers for other places. He will get some more stickers and at the end he will get a certificate ( I think). Ok if thinking of taking kids over 6wk hols. Hope this helps.
    :smileyhea:heart: Mrs Lea Nov 5th '11 :heart::smileyhea
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport