🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

A Fool and Her Money- CAFCGIRL's Debt Diary

Options

Comments

• CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,122 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Evening all.

Had a good day off work, but actually working for new job. Doing interviews for some staff. Got all my tea and coffee free, oh and my lunch too!

Only went and spent £10 in HMV didnt I!!!!!
    I seem to have it in my head that I'm already earning my new wages!!!!

grrrrrrr@ myself
    Stupid me......

Anyway cant beat myself up over it!
    Whats done is done, and I really wanted the CD!

On another note been truly ruthless with my wardrobe.........
    Clear the clutter clear the mind etc, of stuff I know I'm not going to wear, some bad wardrobe choices in there, things that dont fit anymore, and will never fit (i wont get taller, why wont I learn!)

Now my problem is I've practically filled two black sacks! OH MY! I hera you say..........
    easiest way to charity shop it, but is there any chance I could sell it job lot on ebay? weighs quite a hefty amount, plus with pc still not accepting this uploading pics etc, can I sell it without photos?>
    Manifesting Abundance in 2023
    Fashion On The Ration 2023 36/66
  • PeachPickle
    PeachPickle Posts: 9,924 Forumite
    Options
    I think the important question here is:

What cd did you buy?
    DFW Nerd #104 I :heartpuls my Kitten :)and my hat :heartpuls
    OD Girls on Tour 08 - Barcelona - HUGE SUCCESS!
    OD Girls on Tour 09 - Dublin - November!!
    If you believe you can achieve innit!
    Sexy beer?
  • CAFCGirl
    Options
    James Morrison :)
  • PeachPickle
    PeachPickle Posts: 9,924 Forumite
    Options
    CAFCGirl wrote:
    James Morrison :)

Oh my. It's not too late to get your money back you know! Scratch the bottom a bit and tell them it was like that when you took it out. Save yourself! :rotfl: :rotfl:
    DFW Nerd #104 I :heartpuls my Kitten :)and my hat :heartpuls
    OD Girls on Tour 08 - Barcelona - HUGE SUCCESS!
    OD Girls on Tour 09 - Dublin - November!!
    If you believe you can achieve innit!
    Sexy beer?
  • CAFCGirl
    Options
    I actually really love it, nice in the background, plus i think, after 18 months, me and the bf r vaguely close to finding something to call 'our song', for the interim period at least lol
  • Big_O
    Big_O Posts: 49 Forumite
    Options
    Why thank you for the welcome! Although I really wish I hadn't asked now - it could stand for anything. Hmmm... acronym attic has several definitions. Zenith Tropospheric Delay? Zimbabwe Three Dimensional? Zacatecas Town Directory? Zone Tampon Dynamique?
  • CAFCGirl
    Options
    I can see you've thought long and hard about this Big O!
  • bobble_hat
    Options
    CAFCGirl wrote:

Now my problem is I've practically filled two black sacks! OH MY! I hera you say..........
    easiest way to charity shop it, but is there any chance I could sell it job lot on ebay? weighs quite a hefty amount, plus with pc still not accepting this uploading pics etc, can I sell it without photos?>

Hi CAFCGirl

You can sell the bags on e-bay. I know of people who have bought bin bags of clothes and were really happy with them. Just make sure you put size etc. on the posting, with a vague idea about what's in them, and you could sell them in one go. :)
    "Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it." (Montgomery, L.M.(1908). Anne of Green Gables.)
    Debt Free Nerd No. 186 Debt was £16,534.03 Now £9,588.50
  • CAFCGirl
    Options
    Hi Bobble,

Thanks for the advice. Since my comp gave up the USB ghost, I cant list photos! grrrrrrrr! If I could my life would currently be up for sale!

So i was worried it wouldnt be worth the effort without photos...... was going to list the items in the bag, i.e brand and sizing, maybe colours etc. I've got so many "things"!!!!
  • CAFCGirl
    Options
    On another note, my DVD's are currently at £19.50.............. money sitting on my shelf really!

I've also spent my evening going through the bits that I've picked up for Xmas.......
    boxed it all up so everyone has a seperate box, have worked out, I just have
    sister
    uncle
    bf's sisters bf (if that makes sense) token pressie there!

So done quite well there. Think I might attempt to make my sister some art work, possibly the uncle as well.
    He's a music fan, so I think I might do something along the lines of Blues Guitars album art from Chris Rea....... need paints though........ grrrrr

So quite happy there, although think I'll have to make my mum something, want something that says how much I appreciate her support. Plus I only seem to have picked up token bits, which would be ok if it had a theme lol!
    Oh I dont know, maybe the guilt about not having spent much is sinking in.....

Ohhhhhhhh yeah and am spending the weekend attempting some hand made soaps..........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills