Anyone had any dealings with SURETERM DIRECT???

Options
13»

Comments

• mr51boo
    Options
    Been waiting for my call to be answered for over 45 minutes. Thank goodness it is a free number. Disgusting service. Cheap insurance - exorbitant admin. charges.
  • sajjid
    Options
    i have had very bad experience with this company took out cover range them atleast 10 times before i got my policy documents twice they clamed it was lost in the post then two months later i get letter stating my cover is being cancelled because i not sent them no claim bonus for which they never made any demands. then i sent the no claim bonus and week later i get another letter with same my cover being cancelled so i called them and they stated in my no claim bonus i did not told them about one of my claims i tried to explain that its not a claim but i just informed my insurance company that somebody brushed on to my bumber while parking and i just wanted to keep my self safe.
    so he gives me 4 days to get it in writing from my previous company which i thought was mad how on earth can i do that but he just would not listen.
    TOTAL RIP OFF COMPANY
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport