We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

help with getting sky!

Options
I'm looking into getting sky but not sure what to get! We're currently with bt for our line rental and broadband and we have freeview but we are thinking of joing sky for all 3. what are the best deals about please as it seems so expensive when I look on the sky website. would reall appreciate any advice xx

Comments

• spike7451
    spike7451 Posts: 6,944 Forumite
    Options
    kirsty1981 wrote: »
    I'm looking into getting sky but not sure what to get! We're currently with bt for our line rental and broadband and we have freeview but we are thinking of joing sky for all 3. what are the best deals about please as it seems so expensive when I look on the sky website. would reall appreciate any advice xx

Check on https://www.skyuser.co.uk. They often have the latest offers on there.
  • moonrakerz
    moonrakerz Posts: 8,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you leave BT for your line rental you will find that you will be limited in the use of the many cheap call providers.
  • BT_company_representative
    BT_company_representative Posts: 1,861 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi kirsty1981, if there is anything that I can assist you with just let me know.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport