We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Tiscali Anytime BroadBand & Phone package

Options
2»

Comments

• safesound
    safesound Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    Options
    Me too! Tiscali may be a PITA for some people but I've never had a problem with them. I've been with them for over a year and never had a day without access unlike NTL who was always dropping the connection for days at a time.

The only thing that bugs me is that Tiscali are on the international black list for allowing spammers to use their servers, so some ISPs bounce your emails back as not allowed. A bit aggrevating but hardly insermountable.
    :A:A:A:A:A:A
  • iwanttosave_2
    iwanttosave_2 Posts: 34,292 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I love tiscali, been with them for 2 years and only ever had a problem once when I realised they were overcharging me, after one email to them they reimbursed me and put a £5 credit to my account. Connection is very reliable and I have amazing speeds.
    Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching
    Save the cheerleader, save the world!
  • appleblossom
    appleblossom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Options
    another one for Tiscali here, have been with them for over 2 yrs now, when we moved house, they didn't connect us within the specified time but still charged the fee, so I contacted them and they credited my account. I spent hours on the phone to Belkin one night as I just couldn't get my wireless network working, gave up in the end, phoned Tiscali and 5 mins later was up and running, no problems. I pay £15 a month, will pop over to tiscali and see what the inc. phone call fees are.
  • ioscorpio
    ioscorpio Posts: 2,360 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You can get unlimited calls for £5.99 with Eclipse Broadband £14.99 on a monthly contract
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport