Where's the login page to see my primus bills?

in Phones & TV
12 replies 8.9K views
I've been with primus some time. However, I cannot remember the address where I used to log in to 'e billing'. I've tried http://www.planet-talk.co.uk/account/log-in.html but I get a 404 not found error. I've also tried https://secure.planet-talk.co.uk/Login.aspx but I get a runtime error page. Has anyone else managed to find the login page recently?

Thanks,

tiptoe

Replies

• HeinzHeinz Forumite
    11.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying since Friday (no bill for 3 months, 10 days and counting) but have been having the same problem.

Perhaps they'll realise on Monday!
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • tiptoe_mousetiptoe_mouse Forumite
    334 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Heinz wrote: »
    I've been trying since Friday (no bill for 3 months, 10 days and counting) but have been having the same problem.

Perhaps they'll realise on Monday!

Thanks, Heinz, glad it's not just me. Maybe they're upgrading the ebilling service to include details of recent calls? One can but hope!

What's the URL I should be using?

Thanks,

tiptoe

PS Does anyone else find that their posts are defaulting to Times New Roman? Is it a firefox thing, as I've just switched to that browser?
  • HeinzHeinz Forumite
    11.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • tiptoe_mousetiptoe_mouse Forumite
    334 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Thanks - seems to be working again now.

Cheers,

tiptoe
  • I too have trying to see my bill as im sure its wrong but i cannot log in, well, i can log in but when i click either of the two "e-billing" icons, nothing happens, just sits there trying to load the page then times out.
    :confused:
  • erberb Forumite
    545 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    cornz wrote: »
    I too have trying to see my bill as im sure its wrong but i cannot log in, well, i can log in but when i click either of the two "e-billing" icons, nothing happens, just sits there trying to load the page then times out.
    :confused:

Same here. I too think my bill must be wrong as I usually have a cost of less than 50p but this time the email says the cost is over £7 but like you I can not get to ebilling after log in to check. Looks like a load of trouble coming up :eek:
    Regards
    erb :)
  • purplecatloverpurplecatlover Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    i ahd the same problem this morning, but have just managed to get my ebilling to open.

ive also been with them for over a year now and the last few months my call cost has jumped by 20quid a month...i cant open the pdfs atm though to read my bill as on an old crap computer.
  • edited 30 September 2009 at 3:03PM
    HeinzHeinz Forumite
    11.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 30 September 2009 at 3:03PM
    Interesting. I have at last been able to log in and have found my latest invoice (for calls made during the period mid-July to mid-August).

However, my last invoice was for calls made between mid-April and mid-May - so they appear to have forgotten to bill be for two month's of calls (calls made between mid-May and mid-June and mid-June and mid-July).
  • edited 30 November 2009 at 1:16PM
    Le73Uq86UvLe73Uq86Uv Forumite
    336 Posts
    edited 30 November 2009 at 1:16PM
    Deleted post
    Signature removed club member No1.

It had no link, It was not to long and I have no idea why.
  • HeinzHeinz Forumite
    11.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bill dates are identical you yours - except I don't have the 15 July or 18 August ones!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides