We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Humax Foxsat HDR

2»

Comments

  • almillar
    almillar Posts: 8,621 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Interesting - I definately prefer the Freesat picture over Freeview, I've got good signals for both. Could be down to equipment I suppose...
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,125 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    I have a fairly new tv aerial only 2 years old with new cable etc and two Humax boxes one freesat the other freeview the only time freesat is better on quality when its broadcast in HD. I tried numerous tv in house with have integrated freeview and have to say picture is definitely better. I live close to tv mast its next hill along I also live in a hill you can see mast from my bedroom window its approximately 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 miles away as crow flys

    Also the lnb is new well it was put up in November 2008, dish is a few years old though and I got twin shotgun cable
    almillar wrote: »
    Interesting - I definately prefer the Freesat picture over Freeview, I've got good signals for both. Could be down to equipment I suppose...
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.