30 September 2009 retune chanel 5

Options
http://www.five.tv/articles/re-tune-your-tv

Visit tvretune.co.uk for more information
Watch a video guide to re-tuning your TV

Why do I need to re-tune?

You will need to re-tune your Freeview TV or box (including BT Vision and Top Up TV) from lunchtime onwards to ensure you continue to receive your available channels, including Channel Five.The re-tune will pave the way for Channel Five to become as widely available on Freeview as the other terrestrial channels at digital television switchover. Technical preparations for future improvements to the Freeview service (such as Freeview HD) are being made. Freeview will confirm further details about the new Freeview HD service soon.

How do I retune?

On or after Wednesday 30 September 2009, TV viewers with a Freeview TV or box (including homes with Top Up TV and BT Vision) will need to re-tune to continue receiving channel Five and a number of other Freeview channels. Satellite, cable and analogue viewers will not be affected. Find out how to re-tune your TV here with our easy-to-follow video guide.

Should I regularly re-tune?
It is good practice to re-tune from time to time to pick up new channels. Satellite, cable and analogue TV services will not be affected.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure