We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The giving up/cutting down alcohol support thread! Part 5

1…107108110112113…809

Comments

  • jo1972 wrote: »
    Trust me, I will get my freebie :D:D

    And nah, you're not a newbie to me either :D xx
    Thanks :D
  • yellowmonkey
    yellowmonkey Posts: 7,052 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker

    Su I think of myself as a newbie too so we can be newbies together :hello:

    I dont think of anyone as a newbie :D

    jo1972 wrote: »
    Everytime I see your username, I start singing it, I'm presuming you're a Radiohead fan :confused::D



    Thanks Jo. Guess what I will be singing now until 6:30 ;)
  • There are worse things to be singing! ;)
  • yellowmonkey
    yellowmonkey Posts: 7,052 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    There are worse things to be singing! ;)

    Indeed. One of my favorites :D
  • jo1972
    jo1972 Posts: 8,901 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Right lads, ladesses and Officer Crabby, I'm off to bedfordshire, nighty night all :wave:

    Fay, keep thinking bout the big birthday pot name :D :wave:

    Crabby, whilst you're up watching that fire you'll be able to sing some RH classics, do the bends album cos it helps me sleep :D

    Sweet dreams all :)
    DFW Nerd no. 496 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!!
  • yellowmonkey
    yellowmonkey Posts: 7,052 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    jo1972 wrote: »
    Right lads, ladesses and Officer Crabby, I'm off to bedfordshire, nighty night all :wave:

    Fay, keep thinking bout the big birthday pot name :D :wave:

    Crabby, whilst you're up watching that fire you'll be able to sing some RH classics, do the bends album cos it helps me sleep :D

    Sweet dreams all :)

    Good night Jo

    Sleep well
  • Bye Jo :wave:

    I'm off to bed too, night all :)
  • yellowmonkey
    yellowmonkey Posts: 7,052 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Bye Jo :wave:

    I'm off to bed too, night all :)

    Night FPTwee :D
  • jo1972
    jo1972 Posts: 8,901 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Was off to bed, tv was on in bedroom, now watching the jerk, I love this film, gonna be tired in the morning.

    Oh remind me to talk to you lot about a couple of social dos I got coming up, one of them is next saturday. Cant post about it on this phone would take hours, and id miss my film!
    DFW Nerd no. 496 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!!
  • yellowmonkey
    yellowmonkey Posts: 7,052 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Never seen the Jerk.

    Got Full Metal Jacket on in the background
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.