»

How long does it take to change something on Rightmove?

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

How long does it take to change something on Rightmove?

5 replies 7.3K views
BlondeHeadOnBlondeHeadOn Forumite
2.3K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
I am becoming frustrated because the estate agent I am using is taking several days to make any changes on Rightmove once he's agreed to do them. (Except the price drop I requested - that happened immediately!)

I have only requested one change so far - the addition of a floorplan - which took over three weeks for them to draw (!) and then it was still incorrect. I requested the corrections, which have been done - but the corrected version has still not been put on Rightmove. The EA said he would do this last Monday. I rang him Tuesday to say that it has not been done yet, he said that their 'admin department' hadn't done it yet, but it was in their in-tray (!!**?!)

It's now Thursday, and the incorrect floorplan is still on Rightmove - i.e. nothing has been done. This is now 4 days later.

So any EAs among you - or anyone who has advertised on Rightmove privately - just how long does/should it take to change or add something on the site?

:confused::confused::confused:

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support