Forum Home» House Buying, Renting & Selling

How long does it take to change something on Rightmove?

New Post Advanced Search

How long does it take to change something on Rightmove?

5 replies 7.4K views
BlondeHeadOnBlondeHeadOn Forumite
2.3K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
I am becoming frustrated because the estate agent I am using is taking several days to make any changes on Rightmove once he's agreed to do them. (Except the price drop I requested - that happened immediately!)

I have only requested one change so far - the addition of a floorplan - which took over three weeks for them to draw (!) and then it was still incorrect. I requested the corrections, which have been done - but the corrected version has still not been put on Rightmove. The EA said he would do this last Monday. I rang him Tuesday to say that it has not been done yet, he said that their 'admin department' hadn't done it yet, but it was in their in-tray (!!**?!)

It's now Thursday, and the incorrect floorplan is still on Rightmove - i.e. nothing has been done. This is now 4 days later.

So any EAs among you - or anyone who has advertised on Rightmove privately - just how long does/should it take to change or add something on the site?

:confused::confused::confused:

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support