We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
New Broadband provided
limota
Posts: 43 Forumite
I have cancelled my Broadband package with Virgin - I am looking for a new provider and so far O2 seems to be standing out in most of the comparison sites I have checked. I am currently in a contract with O2 for their mobile package and the offer of Broadband seems reasonably. Anyone out there that has been using this service and share any ideas will be great.
0
Comments
-
been wih them maybe 2 moths had no problems the box was delivered quickly and im looking forward to the cashback and i loved the 3 months free. means baisically i get a year free broadband0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards