ASOS - New Codes

Options

Comments

• pinkgem
    pinkgem Posts: 3,299 Forumite
    Options
    i've not been able to get any codes to work on sale items recently

the NEWYEAR code was received in an email from ASOS along with some for nov and dec.
  • Yasmina
    Yasmina Posts: 584 Forumite
    Options
    Even the codes sent with their mag haven't been working lately - even if the code was valid and I'd not used it before, I was getting the message "This code has been used before and is therefore invalid" - even when I hadn't used it at all; this happened with a few different codes.
  • glassgirl
    Options
    The code SURPRISE is for £10 off a £50 spend and was working fine yesterday.
  • Pink_diamond_3
    Options
    I used ASOSSKY22 earlier today and it gave a 20% DISCOUNT EVEN OFF SALE! :-)
  • Moomum
    Moomum Posts: 958 Forumite
    Options
    thanks pink diamond, worked for me on sale stuff too
  • pinkgem
    pinkgem Posts: 3,299 Forumite
    Options
    arrgggh i placed an order for £100 yesterday evening, could have saved £20!

was going to phone and cancel it but says order processing so probably can't now :(
  • Yasmina
    Yasmina Posts: 584 Forumite
    Options
    I used ASOSSKY22 earlier today and it gave a 20% DISCOUNT EVEN OFF SALE! :-)

Wow, thank you, awesome discount! Haven't seen a 20% one for ages now!
  • LittleStar
    Options
    Thank you soooo much ... I've been looking for a code for ASOS for days now :) lol buy using that i've got free delivery and 25p off the boots I bought!! :) Bargain!! :) Thanks again .x.
  • Codswallop
    Options
    Hmm, dodgy. That same post about ASOS discounts has been posted in loads of different discount forums. Couldn't be the company themselves posting could it by any chance :rolleyes: Worst of all, it doesn't work so I won't be buying anything from them.
  • Pink_diamond_3
    Options
    No, i posted it here yesterday because it worked for me on sale after ages of searching for a code, and i just wanted to share! i def dont work for ASOS! I havnt posted anywhere else except for a thank u to the place i got it from. Sorry its not working now x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure