ASOS - New Codes

Options

Comments

• Yasmina
    Yasmina Posts: 584 Forumite
    Options
    kateriffic wrote: »
    oh that's gorgeous, nice choice ...!

and i got a beige Dolly Coat...plus a bag in the sale. saved £16.40 so i feel less guilty about it :cool: :cool:

x

I love your logic! :T
  • kylieM_2
    kylieM_2 Posts: 302 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya

Is there any active asos codes going at the moment I have tried all the xmas one's but they have all expired. Do you think it may have something to do with the half price sale?

Cheers
    kylie
  • thatsfabulous
    Options
    Ive had a look too and cant find any codes even though they have a sale on there may still be a code if now not maybe in january?
    New York ♥..........These street will make you feel brand new, Big lights will inspire you.
    No place in the world that can compare ♥ 2nd October 2010 ♥
  • chartwise
    chartwise Posts: 154 Forumite
    Options
    ASOS have cut down on their codes. I think people were using them too much with the sale items! :)
  • arthurp8
    arthurp8 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    Almost all recent codes have not worked on sale items anyhow - shame how the bigger Asos gets the tighter they get
    Play up Pompey!
  • kylieM_2
    kylieM_2 Posts: 302 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for having a look guys. I suppose their prices are good enough with the 75% off sale
  • pinkgem
    pinkgem Posts: 3,299 Forumite
    Options
    the only code i know of is not valid until 28th jan-3rd feb, NEWYEAR 10% off
  • BBelle
    Options
    pinkgem wrote: »

Cool - thank you! Where did you get this from?

I dunno if I can wait till 28th till my boots... :( I guess I will have to - I will have more money then too.. hurrah!

BB x
  • Charl__x
    Charl__x Posts: 272 Forumite
    Options
    pinkgem wrote: »

I dont suppose if you know whether this will work on Sale items?

Im just about to put an order through, but all items are from the sale and I cant find a code :( so I dont know if its worth waiting a few days for that one ^
  • chuckley
    chuckley Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    do their codes work on their designer brands like chloe?? coz their price of the paddington is CHEAP and with 25% discount would be ACEEEEE :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure