ASOS - New Codes

Options

Comments

• Yasmina
    Yasmina Posts: 584 Forumite
    Options
    I got the mag as I subscribe to it anyway - sent off for the code and never received it! Going to complain about this.
  • leanneq
    leanneq Posts: 226 Forumite
    Options
    I got mine? Did you put the number from the front of the mag in the form on the site? I got mine instantly by email??
  • Katman1280
    Options
    I cheated a bit with the code from Company magazine. As the code was on the front cover I just typed it in my mobile instead of wasting £2 and I'm glad I did as I haven't received a discount code several hours after inputting it on getlippy.com. Anyway, I went back to the shop and got the code off another one but I haven't received a code from that one either. Waste of time
  • Yasmina
    Options
    Yeah I followed all the instructions and received nothing. I DO however continue to receive rubbish junky emails from getlippy and am absolutely furious about this.
  • Natalieee_2
    Natalieee_2 Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    Katman1280 wrote: »
    I cheated a bit with the code from Company magazine. As the code was on the front cover I just typed it in my mobile instead of wasting £2 and I'm glad I did as I haven't received a discount code several hours after inputting it on getlippy.com. Anyway, I went back to the shop and got the code off another one but I haven't received a code from that one either. Waste of time

Haha i thought i was the only one!!! Im glad some-one else had the same sneaky idea!!

I got my email straight away!! Try going back into get lippy, signing in, go to code bit and type the same code again...

If that fails just type a new number into your mobile next time your in a shop and do it again x
  • Natalieee_2
    Natalieee_2 Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    Yasmina wrote: »
    Yeah I followed all the instructions and received nothing. I DO however continue to receive rubbish junky emails from getlippy and am absolutely furious about this.

So do i, just mark it as `junk email` then ALL emails from that site will be directed to your spam box ..

Just make sure u keep checking it because your code will go in there too...when you finally get it that is!! x
  • mr_fuse
    mr_fuse Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Got my code straight away too free flips for the missus and 20% asos discount trouble is she thinks the more we spend the more discount we save :think:
  • lovable_lizzie
    Options
    Are the free flip flops on the magazine? Ive been looking out for the magazine with flip flops on to get the code but I can't see it in any of the shops!

liz x
  • Yasmina
    Options
    Katman1280 wrote: »

Hmm....can't say I blame you...I'd do the same if I didn't already subscribe to the mag. However, have you perhaps considered that the fact it didnt work is maybe because someone else has done the same thing first? ie thus rendering the unique number invalid?

I'm feeling cheated cos I subscribe to Company mag and still haven't received my voucher!:mad:
  • ribbonbow
    ribbonbow Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    ive been emailed my code by company mag but actually cannot be used until 28th May- found this out after an hour shopping on ASOS! Anyway thought this may be why some of you cant use your code. Dont know why ASOS cant just publish easy codes like they used to, its not as if theyre losing any money -theyve never been doing better financially than they are now! Money makes companies greedy!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure