We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Problem signing up to 02 deal via TopCashback
glossyhair
Posts: 133 Forumite
I have been trying to signing up to the cashback deal and three months free with O2 broadband! I cannot get past the third page on the O2 site when I go via TopCashback or Quidco . . . I've tried both several times on two different machines, one Mac and one PC and keep getting "there is an error with our system, contact us or come back later" message :mad::mad::mad:
I have called O2 customer services several times and they say that there is no problem with their website even through it flags up these error message. I could always finish the sign up on the phone but then I lose the cashback and £50 is not to be sniffed at. Needless to say O2 is blaming the routing sites and I can't get any response from Quidco or Topcashback.
Anyone else had problems with this????
:confused
I have called O2 customer services several times and they say that there is no problem with their website even through it flags up these error message. I could always finish the sign up on the phone but then I lose the cashback and £50 is not to be sniffed at. Needless to say O2 is blaming the routing sites and I can't get any response from Quidco or Topcashback.
Anyone else had problems with this????
mmmm, still seeking something witty to be my auto-signature . . . so this will have to suffice for now 
0
Comments
-
All sorted now. It was an O2 website issue!! Cashback tracking nicely :-)mmmm, still seeking something witty to be my auto-signature . . . so this will have to suffice for now
0 -
welcome to the wonder of O2
0 -
Thank you :beer:
It's a zillion times better than AOL already . . . a call centre based in the UK where people have skill and knowledge rather than people I can barely understand giving stock answers that are usually irrelevant!
Bye bye slow expensive poor service and hello O2. Fingers crossed that it continues to be a positive experience :cool:mmmm, still seeking something witty to be my auto-signature . . . so this will have to suffice for now
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards