🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Sky TV exisiting customer query

Options
When I was living with my parents serveral years ago I signed upto Sky in my name and we all contributed to the cost. When I moved out I asked Sky change the name on the contract but they said they were unable to do so.

I am now looking into getting Sky at home but am concerned that they will see me as an existing customer even though I'm asking for it be installed at a new address.

Has anybody had any such dealing with Sky and could this prove difficult if I tried to take advantage of the friend referal system and claim a free Sky+ box and M&S vouchers?

Comments

• McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,834 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    If they still have you living at that address just get them to change the address on your account.
    then recommend your parents as new customers and get all their giveaways, seems the simplest way to me, play them at their own game eh....
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family