We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Mooooving Into 2010 - Bovine Adventures In Budgeteering!

1…7879818384…92

Comments

  • Happy Birthday F_F hope you have had a good day:D
    Weekly Spend Challenge: £0/£30


  • ditto what everyone else says

    Happy Birthday!

    :bdaycake:
    I do not make mistakes, I learn lessons.
    I work to live, not live to work.
    I love to live & live to love.
    Good enough is exactly that.
  • MellyB_2
    MellyB_2 Posts: 262 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Happy Birthday!!

    Have a nice relaxing holiday, x
  • Hi, Happy Birthday F_F - Hope you've had a fab day! :j
    CC1:T £[STRIKE]2531[/STRIKE] £1460
    MORTGAGE OVERPAYMENTS: £10575.20 Target £12,100
    MF Date: [STRIKE]August 2042[/STRIKE] May 2035
    Declutter 1000 things by Xmas 2015! 53/1000
  • Shoe_Gal
    Shoe_Gal Posts: 7,235 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Late in the day :o but Happy Birthday! :bdaycake:_party_
    Sometimes it's hard to walk in a single woman's shoes - that's why we need really special ones!
    Total debt @ Oct 2008: £29,226.42 Credit Card- £[STRIKE]7493.56[/STRIKE] - £7243.56
    Weightloss : 0/34lbs
  • *gasps* nearly missed it! Hope you've had a brilliant day FF! :T:beer::T
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00 Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    Balance as at 31/08/24 = £105,400.00 Balance as at 31/12/24 = £102,500.00
    £100k barrier broken 1/4/25
    Balance as at 31/08/25 = £ 95,450.00. Balance as at 31/12/25 = £ 91,100.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • happy belated birthday! :o missed all the excitement, i did!_party__party__party__party__party__party_

    hope you had a lovely day & are enjoying your jollies. what's the snow situation like up there? xx ttb
    Mortgage free as of 11/11/15 !
    :Anow... to start some serious saving :A


  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Hi all!

    I've been very quiet on here, but have been trying to be a bit MSE. This includes:

    Waiting up until 2am to buy the Soap and Glory set reduced to £20 online :o

    Also had a lovely MSE person buy one for me instore in case my online order gets cancelled, and I'm posting the "spare" one, if I have one, to another MSE person who couldn't get one!

    Mr Fresians phone got broken by our little nephew so I have ordered one through Tesco online for £46, receiving £1.56 in Quidco cashback, 92 Clubcard points (+ whatever I receive for using my Tesco credit card) and 2000 Clubcard points thanks to a code I got from this site, hurrah!! Am I right in thinking that this is £20 in vouchers and therefore £80 in deals?

    No snow in the Allegedly Frozen North, but I'm hopeful!

    How's everyone else doing?
  • MellyB_2
    MellyB_2 Posts: 262 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    You should be in York this week - it has been snowing since yesterday and is still going strong!

    It's the nice snow that is white and fluffy and not the slushy fake rubbish...

    x
  • hey ff
    we have a sprinkle in lincoln
    everything is covered and is very festive
    cant believe you aint got any in the frozen north
    have lots of fun xxx
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.