Green and Blacks Ice Cream

Options
This is my first thread so i apologise in advance if this has already been posted.

Morrisons are currently selling Green and Blacks ice cream tubs for £1.90 each. This includes all flavours. I was able to buy vanilla, chocolate and rasberry ripple yesterday. The offer is only available until 31/08/09 so grab them while you can. The normal price for this ice cream is £3.99.

Comments

• stumpycat
    stumpycat Posts: 597 Forumite
    Options
    The G&B vanilla is lovely!!
    (though I know someone who was put off by the 'black bits' - the vanilla seeds! :rotfl:)
  • z000m
    z000m Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    h8 that, i have just been to morrisons for the £2 cooked chickens. i can go back for the ice cream now :/
  • williham
    williham Posts: 1,223 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you! Felt like some ice cream so just went there as I was driving near a morrisons.

Norwich morrisons has chocolate and vanilla hidden with the other ice creams with no offer labels, both £1.90. Wish they had the raspberry :(
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • williham
    williham Posts: 1,223 Forumite
    Options
    This ice cream is currently priced at £1.99 in Morrisons Horsforth (Leeds) so maybe nationwide again... Nothing to say it's on offer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure