thomson flights

hi :wave:

does anyone know if when u book just thomsons flights for December, do i have to pay the full amount or is it only £75 each like their holidays??
'If you judge people, you have no time to love them'
Mother Teresa :D

Comments

• apt
    apt Posts: 3,188 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 29 August 2009 at 12:21PM
    You have to pay the full amount. There is also a card charge unless you have a VISA electron plus £13 return if you want hold baggage..
  • If you're booking on thomsonfly.com - full amount. if you're booking through a travel agent, you should be able to pay a deposit only with balance due 10-12 weeks before travel. (that's if they're booking it on viewdata)
    [FONT=&quot]I am a Travel Agent [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]My company’s ATOL/ABTA numbers are S0466/3973. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. Atol numbers can be checked with the Civil Aviation Authority. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.[/FONT]
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]
    :hello:
  • stephb34
    stephb34 Posts: 2,064 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Think thomsons deposits maybe £150 at the moment and it is deposit only if booked (on viewdata) in a travel agents unless you travelling within 12 weeks, charges only apply to credit cards unless its one supplied by the travel agent your booking with.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure