Thomas Sanderson

Options

Comments

• Lesley07
    Options
    I have had Thomas Sanderson shutters fitted now to my last 2 houses. The shutters are great, everybody comments when they come in .

The price was fair for the quality of product - I did a lot of research and found other brands inferior.

The sales staff, surveyors and fitters were all courteous, on time and did a top quality job.

I would not hesitate to recommend to others.
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Options
    Lesley07 wrote: »
    I have had Thomas Sanderson shutters fitted now to my last 2 houses. The shutters are great, everybody comments when they come in .

The price was fair for the quality of product - I did a lot of research and found other brands inferior.

The sales staff, surveyors and fitters were all courteous, on time and did a top quality job.

I would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Oh look. The one-post-positive newbie, :D
    exemploy wrote: »
    Recently ex TS rep...erm designer !!

Will be revealing all soon - need to find out what I can legally write first !!

Products are as described though....unique, sensational and reliable [text deleted by MSE Forum Team]

Telling the truth isn't slander of course providing I can back it up - so I'm going to cover my !!! first then tell the lot.....
    Be assured THEY'LL SEE THIS....so watch closely what happens when I let rip.

Waiting, waiting ....
  • Alidolly
    Options
    So wish I'd checked here first as they are at it again with the runner up comp win...free no obligation quote. Was thinking of one blind in bathroom but after reading this, have emailed to cancel appt. fingers crossed they don't bombard me with calls (said I was signed up to TPS). Alarm should have sounded when they quoted old email address but tbf, had just put my daughter to bed and was tired!
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Or go to a local company and avoid all that hassle.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • eskimo48
    Options
    I have recently had Thomas Sanderson window & roof blinds fitted in my conservatory,which look absolutely superb. Having had a couple of other companies in to quote,I am so pleased that I choose Sanderson's.Not only is the quality excellent,the people I dealt with from the designer through to the installers were both friendly,courteous and totally professional.I would have no hesitation in recommending TS to anyone.
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh look another new poster who creates an account on this forum just to praise this company. Colour me cynical.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • douglazy
    Options
    I was contacted last night by my designer to give an honest and reliable acount of my expereince in response to some of the comments placed on here. Whilst I have read many of the above comments I didn't find the same problems.

I had Thomas Sanderson shutters fitted to all of my house 6 months ago and cannot fault them. I had seen them at a friends house and they sent their designer round to see us.

To be fair they are not the cheapest otpion out there, but I wanted a hassle free service and a gaurantee that actually meant something.

The sales pitch was fairly quick for me as I had a good idea of what I wanted, the haggling took a while longer. I managed to reduce the original quote by 10%.

The most important thing to me however was the knowledge that if anything did go wrong a national company was involved and my consumer rights were protected. Quality tradesmen would be fitting the shutters and should anything not be to my satisfaction I had somewhere to go. I also wanted to know that my gaurantee would still be valid 10 years from now. That's why you opt for a national well established company.

The fitting side of the job went well too. They arrived and finished on the days they said they would. Cleared up all of the mess and were friendly and helpfull. I am an ex carpenter and the craftmanship in the insatllation was of a very high standard. We had no complaints.

Now I am no idiot and understand that my designer has only contacted me to comment on here as he knows how thrilled we are with our shutters. I am also aware that not everyone will have had as good a job as us, but all in all we would not hesitate to reccomend them and have done to many friends and family.
  • bod1467
    Options
    Oh look! Another one! :D

@Thomas Sanderson people - don't bother trying to seed this thread with positive posts by one-post newbies. The cynicism will be clearly seen. ;)
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    douglazy wrote: »
    All in all we would not hesitate to reccomend them and have done to many friends and family.
    That explains a lot... After all, who needs enemies?? :D:D
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
  • bod1467
    Options
    david331 wrote: »
    Yes, I work for Thomas Sanderson.
    I am not a company director, I am not a marketing person being paid to boost their reputation.
    Of course you're not.
    I just work there.
    Of course you do.
    In my opinion the products are by far the best in the marketplace. I have looked extensively at what else is out there and Thomas Sanderson is always substantially better built.
    Oh! Now you've gone and blown it. And you were doing so well (for 2 seconds). :D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback