A Payment A Day Part 5

Options

Comments

• mumofthreemonkies83
    Options
    New thread well that explains why there was no posts since this morning and why the quote and reply buttons had disappeared. I really must keep up right off to read what you have been up to. Mum of 3 you would be welcome to come here but we are on our way home tomorrow boo hoo.

DTxx

Noooooo!! Why am I always too late? :mad::rotfl::rotfl:
    Hows it been over there? (well if I cant go myself I have to hear from everyone else):o

Hope the journey back is safe and easy
    Mumof4 xx
    03/12/2010 [STRIKE]£9,736.56[/STRIKE] :(
    15/2/2011 9878.75

• jediteacher
    jediteacher Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    edited 23 August 2009 at 4:20PM
    Options
    Had a lovely day yesterday at our local country show. The in-laws came down and it was great. They thoroughly spoilt my little girl and bought her some lovely clothes (we wouldn't have been able to afford to get her any) bless them. :A

Anyone hugs to all those that need them. icon_grouphug.gif

For those of us who don't like this weather I will continue to do my raindance.stormy.gif

Anyway as we didn't pay for the tickets (in-laws gave us cash back) I will pad that amount today. So £15 please.
    'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.' :cool:
    Proud Mummy to two gorgeous miracles.:j
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    oooo A new thread, Can I rejoin?

I did join at the start but am rubbish at posting my totals! Still I am so flipping determinded to get shot of my cc debt by December ish that I need the regularity of PAD.

All the best everyone

xxxx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Greenbynature
    Greenbynature Posts: 2,562 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all :wave: and welcome to any newbies and returning oldies:wave: Especially Emily who started this amazing thread :j:T:T
    Oooooh a nice shiny new thread!!! :j

Hopeful sorry to hear about your OH - hope you manage to work everything out. Hugs to you
    This-Hugs-For-You-Elephant-thumb.gif

Forgot to post my pad yesterday lol so today it's £2 to cap1 cc and 23p to copper jar

£2.23
    Debt @ LBM - £25,722 Debt now - £11,811 DFD - April 2012 :eek: :eek:
    Payment a day challenge - 8/8/08 - £8669.73:jISA - £127.07
    Sealed Pot Challenge #283 £489.50 for 2009//£353 for 2010
    Stopped smoking 1/11/2010 - money saved so far:£515:D
  • Double_Trouble
    Options
    Noooooo!! Why am I always too late? :mad::rotfl::rotfl:
    Hows it been over there? (well if I cant go myself I have to hear from everyone else):o

Hope the journey back is safe and easy
    Mumof4 xx

Its been great mind you we have had the builders and painters here for 2 weeks but they were good. Just nice to relax and do nothing except mess about on the laptop and the new wifi here has been great.

No rain at all. We are not leaving the villa until 5 tomorrow so we have another day really will be late back to the UK so will be staying at the airport then pick my Mom up Tuesday morning and drive back to Wales home early afternoon and then pick my little girl up I have missed her.

Then back to reality help son with accident claim and getting ready for Uni looks like he starts on 16th Sept so not long
    For those of us who don't like this weather I will continue to do my raindance.stormy.gif

Dont raindance over North Wales please it will be too much of a shock and I have some serious gardening to catch up on :D
    oooo A new thread, Can I rejoin?

I did join at the start but am rubbish at posting my totals! Still I am so flipping determinded to get shot of my cc debt by December ish that I need the regularity of PAD.

All the best everyone

xxxx

You can't rejoin because you never left you may have wandered for a while but we dont let people leave :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DTxx
  • mswan
    mswan Posts: 433 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all thanks for the new thread, I just love it here I am so addicted £2 for me today, pay day is looming and I am looking forward to being more organised with my (lack of) money
  • Paulgonnabedebtfree
    Options
    Just a quick post so that I get email notifications to the right thread.
    Sorry for wasting the bandwidth ;)
  • macgirl
    macgirl Posts: 5,091 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sassers wrote: »
    Hello all :wave: please can I join this PAD challenge? I can only probably post weekly weekend totals from my work - would that be OK? I love this thread as it's so inspiring!!!!
    And the first PAD for me would be clearing the BT bill so I can get tinterweb reconnected (oh the irony lol) then I can MSE a bit more often.
    Love Sassers xx

Hi Sassers :hello: and Welcome aboard!
    I'm a bit confused, you haven't posted your PAD but your sig says you have?!
    Please could you post your PAD in Bold, colour and/or large size so the monthly totaliser doesn't miss it (that's me this month :D).
    I don't want to miss anyone's PADs - thanks very much!!! :)
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I paid £10.00 to halifax today.

xxx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • ehallett
    ehallett Posts: 1,960 Forumite
    Options
    I feel so ashamed!! Just to be nostalgic, I looked back at the first thread that I posted when I had this idea and back then (August 2008) I was still trying to clear my Barclaycard!! It was £389 back then so I have only cleared £140 off it in a year!! :eek:.

That has really shamed me into getting it cleared once and for all. By the end of September if I can manage it!!

Emily x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport