Reduce this coming winter fuel bills...

As this is a money saving site, Has anybody considered replacing their LPG or Oil boiler for an Air Source Heat Pump boiler? they are over 300% efficient and the cost of installing are comparable to replacing boiler and oil tank...and upgrading your controls.... no 'tie ins' or contracts... they run on electricity, Mainly aimed at people living in villages or off gas grid areas, all the manufacturers are producing them from Mitsubishi, Daikin, Dimplex, Danfoss, Worcester Bosch, etc..try reseaching Air Source Heat Pumps and renewables midlands, I no longer use oil as I have replaced with the Mitsubishi Ecodan system, very satisfied, I have now saved over £740 since it was fitted October 08, I honestly hope this helps those of you worried about the fuel increases this winter / future, or the governments proposal to introduce a climate levy tax on domestic use of fossil fuels, starting with Heating oil....LPG....then gas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-energy.html

start looking now for alternatives.... you can get grants upto £900 for ASHP's from the Low Carbon Building Programme (LCBP) by using the Micro-generation Certification Scheme (MCS) accredited installers and equipment on the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) from the energy Saving Trust.
There are three types of people in this world...those that can count ...and those that can't! ;)

* The Bitterness of Low Quality is Long Remembered after the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport