BOOTS Colleague In Store Assessment

Options

Comments

• PARIS_5000
    Options
    well was meant to have my interview at 2 o/c.

got there 15 mins early to be told the lady who was meant to be interviewing me was off today but obviously hasnt cancelled her interviews.

so she took my name and number and will contact the lady and get her to arrange another interview with me.

so quite peed off as i had to arrange someone to look after my kids and its my birthday today so i could of gone out

but i was thinking maybe its fate maybe i wasnt meant to get this job as there is another job out there for me

Call the recruitment department and get them to arrange another interview or just apply for another Boots Job.

I would not give up because I had to apply 6 times before I got my Boots job today:rotfl:
  • thanks paris

well ive applied for about 4-5 boots jobs but as soon as i got the interview it wouldnt let me apply for anymore as it said it was waiting for the outcome of this interview.

i think ill try and apply for others as it doesnt say on the summary page anymore

she said that the lady will ring me and sort out another date

so will see what happens

lisa
    If you want to see the rainbow ,you gotta put up with some rain
  • PARIS_5000
    Options
    Good luck with that.
  • *Anon*
    *Anon* Posts: 357 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats to those who got their jobs and Happy Bday lisa - hope you get ur interview soon :)
  • Lillyme
    Lillyme Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    Sainsburys,Boots and Morrisons

Only Sainsburys got back to me - I didn't get the job but at least I know!!!!!

I have heard nothing from Boots or Morrisons and its well over a week now, Morrisons almost 2 weeks.

Doesn't take a minute to ring or send an email ?

So I just have to assume I didn't get either of those jobs
  • soba
    soba Posts: 2,166 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    To the people who've been offered work at Boots until Christmas - what date are you starting/started?
  • danni121
    danni121 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    hi there - i start wc 2nd nov (just working weekends) and contracted till 2nd jan. not had anything through about an induction as yet tho.

u?
  • soba
    soba Posts: 2,166 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Start at the end of Nov, finish Christmas. That's only about three weeks work.
  • littlemissx
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Im due to start as a Xmas colleague. Had my induction sent to me with my contract etc and it states that my start date is the 20th Oct (this is the date I went for my induction). I am still waiting to hear about my hours when they are sorted. My contract runs until 15th January, but I am hoping that I will be able to extend it as Im taking a year out.

Anyone had any success after being a Xmas temp to becoming permanent??

Also do Xmas temps receive discount???
  • loupee
    loupee Posts: 91 Forumite
    Options
    Hey

I started as an Xmas temp for Boots on 8th October, contracted until 2nd Jan, but they advised not booking anything for jan/feb as it is unlikely the 2nd will be my last day!

You do recieve employee discount from day 1, I just have to ask my manager for a temp card when I'm doing my shopping, I only get the discount in the store I work in.
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport