🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

good browser for mobile internet dongle access

Options
im using opera 10 at the moment.
It has a facility called turbo which condenses elements of the page and it tells you what it saves in mb overall. After about half an hour online, it has saved about 10mb (Ive been looking at some youtube clips) which is not bad if you are on a 1gb per month account.
There is the 'no picture' or 'cached picture' choice too for when you wish to only read text which saves a huge amount of bandwidth.
You can disable the turbo feature if you find it conflicts with any page but i find it very handy at the moment as my son is borrowing my wifi dongle for the next month and I am using the mobile dongle that came with the BT hub which is free for 1gb a month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport