So Angry with Virgin Media!

Options
:mad: This doesn't bode well for the future.

Ordered broadband and phone with them on Tuesday. They said it would be delivered today. Waited in literally all day, no delivery.

Phoned them and they said "It's on the van, nothing we can do" as it's all UPS' fault apparently, will defo b with u by 6pm. The fact i'm a customer of theirs is obviously not important.

I'm not actually staying at my house as i'm moving in gradually so am now back at my parents. However, they expect me to stay in my house until the delivery comes, as it's still on its way. I find this hard to believe as i'm only a few miles away from the UPS' local depot.

Anyhow, apparently Virgin are going to ring me back [on my mobile] to update me in a few mins. If they ring me to tell me it's not been delivered i might actually lose my mind! However, if it is delivered i'm not in [which i have said but they're not bothered about that either!].

We shall see...........*sighs*

Comments

• sfiendley
    Options
    I had a similar experience yesterday, they tried fobbing me off but after standing my ground, the manager there phoned UPS and got it speeded up for me. So it pays to be awkward with them I think!
  • alipops1986
    alipops1986 Posts: 691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    to the point where they are now paying 2 mnths of my bill.

Received BB a day late. Connected it all up, rang tech guy to ask one question, instead he went thru whole thing again and low/behold it wouldn't work! So after 2.5hrs of going backwards and forwards i can only connect straight to laptop, not via wireless, altho ive not tested it yet. Currently at my parents. Apparently my router is faulty, so gotta wait upto 4 working days for a new one.

Complained about service so far, considering i'm a new customer and they relented and it's going to cost them £32 for the hassle, barely nething to them.

As if moving house wasn't stressful enough, you ave to deal wiv incompetent companies, who shouldn't be!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure