Thursday 23 July - What's today's outfit?

Options
Despite a small amount of opposition, we're still here & posting until told otherwise.

So, today is Thursday, it's sunny.....no, make that raining.......no, sunny again :rolleyes:

In all the kerfuffle yesterday, I didn't post on here (well I did but nothing important ;)) so yesterday was wearing black linen Next trousers, white Primark T-shirt, black / white / grey zigzag M & S cardi & my trusty Asda slip-on loafers.

Today will be browny/beige suit, brown clogs, dark brown t-shirt and my lovely new (to me) John Rocha bag :)

See you all later :wave:

Floss x
2021 Decluttering Awards: ⭐⭐🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇 2022 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
2023 Decluttering Awards: 🥇 🏅🏅🥇
2024 Decluttering Awards: 🥇

Comments

• sharronloves2spend
    Options
    Good morning!!!! Weather doesn't know what to do today, still in my pj's but just on way to get dressed.

today's outfit will be jeans (dkny) white shirt (m&S) black buckle pumps (clarks) some bangles and my peral earrings. Feeling better today, thought i was coming down with swine flu but it was all in my head!! Sister's still sick tho. Gonna give my wardrobe a bit of a re-shuffle later and bring out a couple of cardigans i had put away for winter:mad: it could also do with a hoover out, so that's my 'no cost' thing to do today:T

Got nothing planned for today, but the dogs will need walking and i may take the kids to the library.

Have a nice day ladies
    Sharron xxxx
    Sometimes your the dog, and sometimes your the lampost..:p
  • lilmisskitkat
    Options
    Yeh! We're still here :j Love this thread and would be sad to see it go

Know what you mean about the weather Floss, doesn't know whether its on its head or its a*** lol :rotfl:

Today i'm wearing:

Black leggings - River Island
    Black gladiators -River Island
    Basic black s/s t-shirt - Tesco
    Grey sleeveless bubble hem dress - River Island
    Usual jewellery plus long silver neckalce with charms and some silver bangles - Asda

Have a good day everyone

Kate xxx
  • minerva_windsong
    Options
    Morning all!

Back at work today so I am wearing:

- Black layered top which looks like a black cardigan with a black and white stripy shirt in it (Next)
    - Black trousers (New Look)
    - Black men's style lace up brogues (New Look)
    - Usual jewellery (silver initial necklace, silver bracelet with pearl and black beads, silver watch, amber and silver earrings, silver and diamond ring)
    - Brown bag
    - Electric blue trench coat (New Look) to get to the office

Have a good day everyone!
    "A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister
    Married my best friend 1st November 2014
    Loose = the opposite of tight (eg "These trousers feel a little loose")
    Lose = the opposite of find/gain (eg "I'm going to lose weight this year")
  • glowgirl_2
    glowgirl_2 Posts: 4,591 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all, good to see the thread up and running

Today I will be wearing eventually

Flared but fitted jeans - Seven
    White baggy off the shoulder t shirt - Next
    Flat silver sandals - peacocks

Usual jewellry
    white spy bag - fendi

Have a good day:D
    Thank you for this site Martin
    The time for change has come
    Good luck for the future
  • Alexnikov
    Alexnikov Posts: 2,411 Forumite
    Options
    Dark blue jeans (I seem to be living in them at the moment)
    Black vest top - Dotty P's
    Little red cardi - I think it's an old one from Matalan
    Red pumps with red and white stripy detail on them - Dotty P's (£5 in the sale, bargain!)
    White pashmina - no idea! I think the wardrobe fairy brought it to me.

And my lovely oversized ring (a big oval of clear quartz with cracked black lines in it - there's probably a technical name for it but I have no idea!)
    Earrings in the shape of ladybirds :D
  • goanmad
    goanmad Posts: 1,644 Forumite
    Options
    Morning All! It's actually sunny this morning but I won't hold my breath. eBay photographing (again) later after a walk into town to get some wrapping supplies (and maybe a quick check of the chazza shops) and then packing for IndieTracks - this weekend's festival.

I'm wearing:

Vintage 60's flutter sleeve white mini dress with blue floral cross-stitch embroidery, sash that ties at the back and folksy braid trim (20p Car Boot sale)
    River Island indigo skinny jeans chopped off below the knee and turned up (10p jumble sale)
    Primark grey shoe boots with wooden stack heels (£1 Car Boot Sale)
    Vintage grape bunch earrings in faux pearl (raided from Mum's jewellery stash)
    Masses of silver bangles and tribal rings (India over the years)
    Denim hobo bag with Buddha images worn across the body (Levi's store, Boston 10years ago)

Unfortunately I'm accessorising with a blue face....dyed my lashes this morning, got distracted and never washed the dye off properly :o.

Have a great day! xx
  • piratefairy
    piratefairy Posts: 4,342 Forumite
    Options
    Weather sucks here too..but glad to see we're all still posting!
    Another vintage Monsoon dress, £6 from last weekend's charity shop spree..Kinda purpley blue and pink floral print, floaty..

Baby blue and silver mary jane heels, £12 from Primark..Baby pink cardi from Primark with sequin and bead details on, £8..and a pink/purple beaded necklace with ribbon tie, £3 from Teskimo's!!
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 23 July 2009 at 10:22AM
    Options
    Scruff reportng in. :) I'm out of my tracky and into an oversied t shirt. Last truley scruffy day of my week (DH comes home tomorrow night for the weekend) and gardening and housework to do today. (I will be scruffy every weekend morning, but I make more of an effort after the morning chores than I would otherwise)

I have an 'event' on Saturday and I need to make time tommorow for things like toenail painting for that, but today I'll put a conditioning treatment in my hair.
  • esmecullen
    esmecullen Posts: 262 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone glad the thread is still going strong......... weather sure is changable

wearing my caramel trousers which I got recently from LA

Caramel shirt with black edging which I bought in top shop 2yrs ago

Brown ankle boots - KurtGeiger sale (reduced from £95 to £30) around 2yrs ago - seen the scene in the shopaholic film?? it was just like that getting those boots:D

brown bag - George

gold rope chain and bracelet - pressie from a friend

brown suede look jacket - Next
    total airhead, total bimbo, very superficial:D
  • Katie-Kat-Kins
    Katie-Kat-Kins Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    Options
    Hello ladies, glad we are still here!

Today I'm mostly wearing old stuff!

Grey suit trousers from Next clearence about 5 years ago, probably cost no more than £20, not wearing the jacket as it is a bit snug!
    Lilac, textured top, BHS back in 2002 about £10
    Same black george shoes and black lancaster bag as yesterday
    Have also got the same grey cardie in my back just in case it get chilly.

Jewellery is also the same as yesterday but I have changed my earrings to an amathyst pair that cost about £6 from warren james in 2001 and a necklace from dotty p that I bought at the same time.

Won't be on tomorrow as I'm at a wedding but I will be wearing:
    Purple Monsoon dress, £75 but bought by the bride
    Silver faith sandals, borrowed from a friend
    Silver clutch bag, new look bought at christmas for another wedding and my christmas party, not expensive......
    Black M&S plunge bra and George "control pants"
    Lilac Pashmina - borrowed
    Jewellery - amathyst earrings present years ago, amathyst and pearl pendant £8 at a craft market a few years ago, amathyst ring - borrowed, engagement and wedding rings, bracelet and watch both presents ages ago.

So I have managed a technically spend free wedding outfit - result!

Just to extra MSE the present is also technically spend free as I have used vouchers I got from my wedding list to buy an item that I wanted off our list that we didn't get, but it is on BOGOF so the free one makes a fairly generous looking pressie!

Total spend for the day, a bit of petrol, £3 for a card, some wrapping paper and a few soft drinks after the free stuff runs out! Quality!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure