Cheap Theme Parks Deals note discussion / Report top offers

Options

Comments

• countrybelle
    Options
    Hi was just about to book tickets to take the kids off to Thorpe park next week and they've increased the prices to cover the cost of the fright night attraction they have on for all of next week! It's an extra £4 per adult and child! It is NOT advertised on the website it only becomes apparent when you try to book. The fright night attraction is unsuitable for under 12's as well! I called them up today and the girl basically said "It's the way it is, we have to pay for it so we average the cost across all customers whether or not they use the attraction" When I pointed out my children were too young for the attraction, there was no mercy, you still have to pay! Disgraceful!!!
  • Samanthapom
    Options
    Hi, I found a deal for buy one get one free wristbands at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

It was on the Moorbankhouse Website.

You just book online & enter code 9067 & it takes of the discount. I used it on Friday & saved 55 pounds!

Thanks
  • stressedoutmum
    Options
    Samanthapom.
    The code is from irn bru promotion. On another thread it says you must take the voucher with you from the irn bru bottle together with your e-ticket. Did they ask you for this. Don't want to spend £60 and discover I can't get in or worse - have to pay the full amount. thanks.

be careful when booking

IRN BRU 2 FOR 1 WRISTBAND PROMOTION

Take advantage of the Irn Bru promtion and save upto £30. Buy One Wristband and get One Wristband free.

On the date of your visit, you must take coupon and your e ticket containing your unique booking reference number (which will be issued on completion of the online transaction), plus proof of address to collect your wristbands. Offer restricted to maximum of four wristbands. Lowest priced Wristband free. Excludes Pleasure Beach Pass. Offer applies to gate prices Maximum number of wristbands 4.
  • Samanthapom
    Samanthapom Posts: 17 Forumite
    edited 27 October 2009 at 9:59PM
    Options
    Hi, no they didn't ask me for anything. I used it with no problems at all. In fact, it also tells you to take a utility bill etc for Id (which I did take) but no-one asked me. They just entered the booking reference from the confirmation email & gave us our wristbands. To be honest it was so dead there I think they are glad just to have visitors, even at a reduced cost.

In fact, I even booked the 2 adults ones (saving £30), then booked the 2 kids (saving £25) seperately therefore saving £55. If Id done them all on one booking I would have only saved £50 as you get the 2 cheapest free which would have been the childrens ones.

Hope that helps.
  • psdie
    psdie Posts: 126 Forumite
    edited 29 October 2009 at 12:51AM
    Options
    Couldn't see Alton Towers "Adrenalin Week" in the list of offers - £10 adults 2nd Nov to 7th Nov (next week). We're going! :)

- Direct Alton Towers tickets link:
    rialtoplus.com/rialtoplus/ConsumerControlServlet/welcome/selectCategory?webId=AltonTowers&categoryId=EVC0020000000000

Or book via Quidco > AttractionTix to get 6% cash back .. so £9.40 :D
  • beachbhoy
    Options
    Season ticket for 2010 season at blackpool pleasure beach is Available for £99 until end of November

http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/shop/products.php?typeId=6
  • newboyjay
    Options
    No need for vouchers
    On blackpoolpleasurebeach dot com you can buy half price wristbands for weekends in February & March £15 for Adults and £12.50 for kids
  • sully1311
    Options
    Alton Towers and other Merlin Ent. Attractions BOGOF ticket, in Tesco's Clubcard Statement for their 15th Clubcard Birthday.
  • D1404
    Options
    Anything for Alton Towers at the moment ??
    My boyfriend loves it there and has never stayed over night, I want to surprise him but it's so expensive, the codes ive read about on here all seem to have expired. His birthday is in May so anyone know of any codes for then ?
    Thanks
  • brownmurder
    Options
    D1404 wrote: »
    Anything for Alton Towers at the moment ??
    My boyfriend loves it there and has never stayed over night, I want to surprise him but it's so expensive, the codes ive read about on here all seem to have expired. His birthday is in May so anyone know of any codes for then ?
    Thanks

The sun newspaper promotion is coming back so you can get 2 free tickets
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/travel/2280906/Two-free-tickets-to-Alton-Towers-Theme-Park-with-The-Sun-newspaper.html
    There is a Money Saving Expert quidclan, next time your on quidco have a look for it
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure