Cheap Theme Parks Deals note discussion / Report top offers

Options

Comments

• Delivery_Boy
    Options
    For Flamingoland either buy your tickets in advance at Tourist Information bureau (2 in Scarborough) where you'll get a discount of £3 per person. (These are open ended tickets for the season, no date restrictions) OR buy a copy of the local Visitor Guide 2009 which gives you a 3 for 2 offer except in July / August or bank holidays.
  • horse76
    horse76 Posts: 649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Legoland online are offering admission tickets from £15.75 per person, adult or child, on selected dates during September and October. I've just booked tickets for 2 adults and 1 child, costing a total of £47.25, for a day in the first week of the Scottish school holidays. Usual online booking price would have cost £91.80! :j

These ticket prices are only available by clicking on the Special Offers link at the right side of the page in the buy tickets section.
    2017 - no clutter to be seen challenge: 72/2017
    Weight loss the old style way challenge - 7/14lbs :j
  • carolt
    carolt Posts: 8,531 Forumite
    Options
    Get free 2 for 1 entry to Madame Tussauds if travelling there by train - as part of their 2 for 1 deals.

http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/madame-tussauds
  • helenj66_2
    Options
    I have posted this beore but it doesn't seem to be on the forum! Apologies if it is - anyway if you go to raring2go website you can register (for free) and then print off vouchers to save money at various attractions (eg Alton towers £17 for an adult, kids £12)
  • WestEndGirl_2
    Options
    RENE wrote: »
    At mullerdairy.co.uk you can get 2 for 1 vouchers for various local attractions/treasures including diggerland with no purchase required.:j

This seems to be purchase only - the packs are currently in the shops - you can find out here http://www.mullerfarmdays.co.uk/index.htm if there are good ones near you.
  • jopov
    jopov Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    For anyone having a day out in Southend on Sea, there are a couple of ways to get cheap Sea Life Centre tickets:
    1) Book online and and there is 20% discount. For a family of 2 adults and 3 kids you can save £5.
    2) If visiting the theme park Adventure Island, the back of the ticket will have a 2 for 1 discount voucher for the Sea life Centre.

Also to get to Southend from London, C2C trains have a travel offer, Groupsave. ( When two adults buy an off peak day return, one or two more people travel free).
  • utahna
    Options
    I want to take my kids to Sealife, Blackpool and am trying to do it the cheapest way possible. 2 Adults, 3 kids. If I book online and purchase 2x Adult tkts for 9.50 each, could I use the free child entry vouchers that comes in the Iceland booklet for 2 of my kids? My youngest son has a Blue Peter Badge that gets him in free.
  • cazcam
    cazcam Posts: 65 Forumite
    edited 2 September 2009 at 8:38PM
    Options
    This is my first post on the forum! Here go's:-

Buy a local visitors guide when in the area (from local supermarkets, newsagents, tourist information) at a cost of £1.95 and you will find a 3 for the price of 2 voucher. Ticket price is £23 so you will save £20.05 on the day. Only drawback is that it can't be used in August. Flamingoland also do good deals on their caravan/camping site on early and late season dates where you get admission into the park included, plus use of the swimming pool and entertainment. A friend of mine went in June and paid Approx £120 for 2 nights camping for 2 adults and 1 child (they had 3 days in the park - get there early enough on your first day)! Check out the website.
  • Thanatos
    Thanatos Posts: 882 Forumite
    Options
    Great first post cazcam - and welcome to the forum!

You might want to edit the title of your post though.. you got the 3 for 2 the wrong way around :D

(Edit > Advanced - and you should be able to change it)
  • KatyC_2
    KatyC_2 Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Eden Project- reduced adult entry and FREE kids entry if you come in after 3.30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays over the Summer Holidays ('til the 6th September).
    2009: £328
    2010: ITV win £5100! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family