We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Proper Idiot Guide for me please!
Comments
-
scheming_gypsy wrote:he won't be happy though. You might have got broadband working but he'd rather have his tea on the table.
Dinner was done hours ago
I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!I thunk I've made you think for a minute!:j :rotfl: :j0 -
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards