LGU8120 phone free plus 12 months £4.49 rental

Options
Was going to add to the earlier thread, but as the offer is very much improved I tghought it merited its own post. Not used club mobile before, so don't know abuot service etc, but a friend pointed this out to me:

http://www.clubmobile.co.uk/mobile_phones/phone_purchase_step1.asp?productId=2127&networkId=12&networkName=3

Its the LG8120 on Talk and Text 600 for £4.49pm (cashback redemption) making a total of £53.88 for the year. Also makes this a cheap way of getting the handset if thats all you're after.

Comments

• LetsWorkTogether
    Options
    Always be careful when entering into any cashback deal - always ask yourself the question whetehr the compancy will be around in 12mths time when you want your cashbacks.

Not saying the this company aint gonna be around, but I have myself been denied expected cashback from a company that went down the pan 8mths after I connected...needless to say that I lost out :(

I have myself taken cashback deals out with Dial-a-phone, E2save, Carphone Warehouse and Forward Cellular....all of which have returned my cashback as promised without ANY problems at all.
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Always be careful when entering into any cashback deal - always ask yourself the question whetehr the compancy will be around in 12mths time when you want your cashbacks.

Not saying the this company aint gonna be around, but I have myself been denied expected cashback from a company that went down the pan
    There are reviews on Clubmobile such as this page and here.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure