Ryan Air flight time changes

Options
Our favourite cheekiest airline has moved my flight forward :mad:
I am now flying from Murcia to Stansted on Sunday 23rd may at 16.00 hours not 15.30 hours.
What a cheek to actually just do this not and sending an e mail rather than offer a refund :mad: I paid €22 for that flight. Last time I fly with them ...

Until August :beer:.

More or less a bit of a heads up people that their maybe a few more changes as airlines struggle to fill their planes.;)
"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain."

''Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.''

Comments

• CCFC_80
    CCFC_80 Posts: 1,289 Forumite
    Options
    Hmmm Is 30 minutes going to make that much difference ??
    Would you have cancelled if they did offer you a refund ?
    Cannot see you flying with another airline for €22 euro.
  • sturll
    sturll Posts: 2,582 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just had the following email - However, look at the details if i don't like the change:

[FONT=&quot]Tiger Airways is rapidly expanding and growing as a result of increased customer demand for our services and our famous low fares. We have had to make some changes to our schedule to accommodate changes in demand for our services.

Your reservation, [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]xxxxxx[/FONT][FONT=&quot], has been affected and the departure time of your Tiger Airways flights on this booking reference has changed.

Occasionally, we have to reschedule some flights - all airlines do. We try to keep rescheduling to a minimum. Please be assured that we have endeavoured to minimise any disruption to your travel plans to our best efforts and we apologise for any inconvenience.

Your new flights details are as follows. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]xxxxx
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Flight xxxx from Kota Kinabalu to Singapore now departs at 12:05 and arrives at 14:20 hrs[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Please remember to advise all passengers travelling in your party of the following changes.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Please note, all times listed are local. Schedule details for any other flights you may have booked with us remain the same as per your original itinerary, unless advised otherwise.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW?

If the revised flight times outlined above is suitable, simply click below to confirm your new flight details:

[FONT=&quot]

If the flight times are not suitable, the following options are available to you:

1 - If you would like to travel at another time (within 7 days either side of the flight dates above), please contact our call centre staff (contact numbers below). They will be able to rebook you, free of charge, on your chosen new flight.

2 - If you would like to travel outside of 7 days of the flight dates above or if you would like to change your destination, please contact our call centre staff (contact numbers below). They will be able to re-book you to your chosen new flight(s), but please note that any difference in fare and/or taxes & charges will apply.

3 - If the new times above are not suitable and you are not sure when you would like to travel, then our call centre staff (contact numbers below) can arrange for a flight credit to be issued to the value of the unused portion of your fare. You then have six months to spend the credit on another Tiger Airways flight.

4 - If we can't find a suitable alternative travel option for you, we will be happy to refund the unused portion of your fare. Our call centre staff are available at the contact numbers below.

[/FONT]
  • Incapuppy
    Incapuppy Posts: 5,713 Forumite
    Options
    andy46 wrote: »
    Hmmm Is 30 minutes going to make that much difference ??
    Would you have cancelled if they did offer you a refund ?
    Cannot see you flying with another airline for €22 euro.

I think you missed the point of the OP somewhat ;)
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    :hello:
  • Paddy2eyes
    Paddy2eyes Posts: 426 Forumite
    Options
    What a rip-off!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts