Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

TV gone dutch?

in TV MoneySaving
3 replies 565 views
This evening can only get sky3/sky news all other stations are Dutch. Missed wimbledon lastnight as no signal .Back to normal this a.m. Did not retune 'till after 9pm tonight when BBC/ITV went Dutch but it's even worse.I'm using freeveiw telly. Can I check out transmissions problems or is it the weather .I'll be a Dutc.......

Replies

• scotsbobscotsbob Forumite
    4.6K Posts
    If you were with Sky or Freesat I would have said your dish was misaligned and picking up 19.0 east where all the Dutch channels are (instead of 28.2) But if you are on freeview that's a mystery. Are you on the east coast perhaps, that might explain it.
  • IronyIrony Forumite
    768 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    I'm in Eastbourne E sussex.No recepion upstairs in bedroom now.
  • BexTechBexTech Forumite
    4.8K Posts
    It will be the atmospheric conditions.
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
    (OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Cheapest Christmas dinner

We've crunched the numbers to find the best prices

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum