Incoherent Ramblings of a 40 year old...! My diary, my words..

Options

Comments

• TIME2GROWUP_2
    Options
    Hi KSTM... see it rolls off the tongue..

Barcelona is my fav city and its where I go for a chill out break with my mates once/twice.. ouch.. that's why i'm soooo poor.. a year.. however august break is with DD, OH does his own 'active' holidays..... us girls go lie by the pool.. tenerife for us, my other favourite place, and I don't even want to start counting how many times i've been there..... :rotfl:

Benidorm.. I've quite fancied it myself, just to see if its really like everybody says.. loved the programme.. you'll get many a brit in shorts, socks and sandals there.... although a fair few of them are in Tenerife too....Have you chosen this destination for any particular reason... or just a break in the sun?
    AFD - J 19 J 11 A 2 S 10 Oct 6 N 0/?
    J GC - £282-47 A - £232-36 - S - £308-93 Oct - £399.34
    MC Hol - £153/551.88 28% PAID!!
    CHRISTMAS 09 - 9 PRESENTS SORTED...
  • KatieShopstoomuch
    Options
    Would like to try tenerife myself sometime, OH has been and said it was pretty good. I'm fed up of Ibiza and i LOVE Salou and this is where my friend and i were supposed to be going but it would have been my third time there and i always like to try somewhere new so we decided quite randomly that we'd go to benidorm just keep reading it isn't very safe but have read a lot of good things about it too! We are really just going to chill out and dance our nights away so i'm sure we'll be fine. All inclusive so alcohol on tap until midnight, not that i'd be drinking much....ahem! I'd love to go to Barcelona again some time i actually enjoy the airport it amazes me how many take off and landings go on in such a short space of time lol missed nu camp excursion when i was there so would like to go back and go to see it.
    Winging life....
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    hey just wandered on by and saw your diary ...you seem very busy at the moment with the ebay camera issue etc ...have you tried virgin for a credit card? they are doing 3% balance transfer charge at 0% for 16 months ...might be worth a go in a month or so

i like the 10% idea maybe i should nick it ...
  • TIME2GROWUP_2
    Options
    Feel free to borrow my 10% challenge.. as long as you give it back...!!!! I applied for a 0% about 2 months ago and got turned down, so i think i'll leave any more applications until i've made a dent in the current mound of poo.. sorry i mean debt... but thanks for the nod...
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    yeah i would leave it a few months as you will have those attempts on your report ...but when the totals are down a wee bit and the searches off your reports then go for it again nothing ventured nothing gained ...

i dont actually want to borrow your 10% ...if you want you can have mine and keep it ...honest:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • TIME2GROWUP_2
    Options
    I tell you what let's swap.. your 10% looks like it will be lot less than mine..!!!!:D
  • lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 10,733 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi just thought I'd have a nosy at your thread. You do really well at the competitions, where do you find them all?
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
  • not_so_good
    not_so_good Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing Lucielle!
    LBM 11 July 09
    July 09:
    cc1 £1882, cc2 £1574, cc3 £8100, loan1 £2543, loan 2 £22517, total debt £36616 _pale_

• TIME2GROWUP_2
    Options
    Not a very productive MSE day today, I have a feeling everything is conspiring against me...maybe i'm just tired, its been a hectic week.. roll on 22nd when the activities stop and the summer holidays begin....!

Trying to chase one of DD's presents ordered online, has apparantly been delivered signed for, but I have no card and no neighbour has come forward yet to give it to me.. and of course I can't get through to the RM to see where they delivered it and the online trackers hopeless :mad:

Did pop into co-op to pick up one item and they had reduced loads of meat products so bought up bbq food for family (don't tell them..) and some for party... so that's MSE..

:jOn the upside have changed working arrangements and will be 'hot desking' so will be working out of home/from home 3 days a week now.. hurrah...! :j

Right off to get organised for tonight's school activity.... Tomorrow we hit the supermarkets.. then its party time...!:D
  • edinburgher
    edinburgher Posts: 13,462 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :jOn the upside have changed working arrangements and will be 'hot desking' so will be working out of home/from home 3 days a week now.. hurrah...! :j

Working from home is the one thing that I miss about my old job. I used to get a full day of office work done in three hours if I made sure there was an ample supply of fresh coffee and a breeze coming in from the balcony doors :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure