Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 7 (and chat)

Comments

• bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Me too.... I bought alot of Surf small & mighty (upto 40 concentrated washing) on offer at T for £3.50 at the mo. Flora veg. oil (not on offer but manufacturer coupons pd for it). Only stock up the things that are expensive when not on offer. Gave away my 40 boxes of finish tablets to my boss & relative. Since I dont hv a dish washer. Kept 1 to clean window but it still smear..:mad: Shame me & others can't use the printable couponssad-012.gif have missed out so... many printable coupons

sad-034.gif
    Think it's the Rinse Aid that's good for cleaning windows...not the dishwasher tablets !!
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 July 2009 at 2:18PM
    sorry ...Not posted here for quite a long time.....as the coupon policy in my local Tesco is getting more and more strict.....

I am so annoyed with my local Tesco......Now a days only 1 coupon is allowed per transaction.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

By the way....is any one here is using Luton Bedfordshire.Tesco..??? as I am using that Tesco and anyone have experienced similar ....???

Just now had an email from Dove to try the New FREE SAMPLE...may send a coupon with that....Worth a try...

New Dove FREE SAMPLE here
  • techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    edited 9 July 2009 at 2:26PM
    idlesaver wrote: »
    sorry ...Not posted here for quite a long time.....as the coupon policy in my local Tesco is getting more and more strict.....

I am so annoyed with my local Tesco......Now a days only 1 coupon is allowed per transaction.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mines been like that since Christmas. I boycotted them at first, but then decided to have fun with it.

I always save my biggest coupons for them. Their faces when i produces the £6 airwicks and £4.99 purina make it all worthwhile :D

Every day at the moment - i go and use a £2 coupon (gonna miss em when they expire). I buy reduced items, and spend about £3, so 66% off (and most items have already been reduced by 50% plus) ! I also use other coupons when the items are on offer, eg 2 domestos for 80p with coupons, and finish 30's for £2.50.

I used to spend £15 and use £3 - £5 of coupons, so percentage wise i am now saving more.

Once a week i visit a store that follows policy and get rid of all my excess coupons (usually £30). So it working fro me at the moment, but when the £2 ones end, i will only go if i have a coupon large enough to justify a visit.

My local Tesco's loss, is another Tesco's gain (and each store is judged by turnover).
  • idlesaver
    Hi Techspec I am also using the £2 coupons currently from FT ....so Thanks to FT...!!!!

And I too do a small amount shopping every time to save a bit....but in that case I have to go daily to Tesco to use just one coupon.....and that is not always possible practically......

And really I am so addicted to coupons, so don't feel like shopping without coupons for grocery....
  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    I know I've seen someone posted something about the Tesco in Cannock but I don't have time to go back through all the posts to find it so if anyone knows anything about the Tesco in Cannock (if they take coupons and are there any restrictions, that sort of thing) can you please pm me as I am planning on going there tomorrow. Thanks!
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • nikki02_2
    nikki02_2 Posts: 468 Forumite
    edited 9 July 2009 at 2:46PM
    just back from Mr T's.........picked up the olive spread........SEL said 50 extra points and POS said 10 extra points......went through the till at 50 so happy with that :j picked up 2 x 2pints of milk for extra 25 points, and found a receipt on the floor with 90 points:D It made up for the old trout in the till who'd only take 50% mocs!!

Had an email from Cow and Gate offering MOC's if you call 08457 623623. They asked me for my surname and postcode and how old my (real:rotfl:) baby was. The closing line was '' Call back if you need anymore'' :T:j
    Comping wins

May 2013: Sausage Roll :D
    Keep calm and carry on comping
    :j
  • hogshead
    hogshead Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    jeferey wrote: »
    Daft question but did you get any points? Was your clubcard accepted?
    You need to buy 2 x milks to get the points but the spread worked for me with 1.

My store has a yellow 25pts on the milk, nothing about needing to buy 1 or 2 etc but no points on my reciept.

Also what is the £2 FT MOC mentioned above ( assuming no one posts before me )
  • nikki02_2
    nikki02_2 Posts: 468 Forumite
    hogshead wrote: »
    My store has a yellow 25pts on the milk, nothing about needing to buy 1 or 2 etc but no points on my reciept.

Also what is the £2 FT MOC mentioned above ( assuming no one posts before me )

On the yellow ticket it should say 2 Tesco 2pt skimmed, semi, or full fat. Its not very obvious:rolleyes:

£2FT - Finish Tablets :confused: Actually I don't think it is!! I shall wait with baited breath..................
    Comping wins

May 2013: Sausage Roll :D
    Keep calm and carry on comping
    :j
  • idlesaver
    Financial Times ...newspaper subscription trial....I think this was posted here...so I assumed it is well known
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    sher60 wrote: »
    I know I've seen someone posted something about the Tesco in Cannock but I don't have time to go back through all the posts to find it so if anyone knows anything about the Tesco in Cannock (if they take coupons and are there any restrictions, that sort of thing) can you please pm me as I am planning on going there tomorrow. Thanks!
    Using the "search this thread" in the middle of the green bar at the top of page, pops up the reference as post #211./ Not much info, but you could perhaps PM her/him:confused:
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure