Bridezillas plan to rule her debts!

Options
124»

Comments

• bridezilla_2
    Options
    I look forward to finding you refreshed and relaxed when you get back. We are ditching the holiday this year. Dark Lord is taking 2 weeks off end of august but we are finishing off the decorating. I dont work now (broke my neck in accident...can walk etc now, but not allowed to be a nursey any more...thank god...hated it) but i am getting ready to have ofsted in to sign me on to the childminders register. Hence the decorating!
    Day one 11th June 2009

Debenhams card £134 :o
    Alliance & Leicester card £151 :o
    Natwest card £2652
    :eek:

HSBC card £9500 :eek:
  • maz1964
    maz1964 Posts: 903 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hiya mandy

sorry to hear of your accident, speedy recovery and good luck for the childminder stuff,

im sure you will look after your darling Dark Lord when he does the decorating have a beer on me too:beer:

come down with laryngitis and thus on antibiotics again ,,, hoarse voice and throat that is really sore and so taking paracetamol too every 4 hours, seems to be getting a bit better

just as i want to do last minute stuff i feel unwell, but im going to town for an hour just to get a bit of fresh air and see if i can feel a bit better as the sun is out

so take care will come on later ciao for now maz
    Sealed Pot Challenge member 1525

"Knowledge is the Power to get Debt Free":j

Truecall device, stops all the unneccesary phone calls - my sanity has been restored and the peace in the house is truely priceless!:rotfl:
  • bridezilla_2
    Options
    Improvement on last weeks episode! At least this mum did some cooking...when her signature dish was shown, the Dark Lord looked up from "headbanging bikers monthly" and stated it was a bit like my chicken dish! Hmmmmmm

After hitting him over the head with his periodical i watched with interest. This family seemed to have fallen foul of the credit crunch. dad had all but lost his job and was working all hours to keep their heads above water. Mum the same. Their priorities had taken a knock and the kids were eating lots of sweet stuff. The £17000 food bill was incredible but as they were not eating the same meals and stuffing cakes anyone could see where they were going wrong.

The tumbledown recipe was beef casserole...again i have misgivings about using food that has been sat in the fridge for days. I think i would freeze it.

BUT>>>> having taken on board the Dark Ones dig about my cooking...i printed off the recipe for spiced chicken and biryani rice. Last night i cooked it and..........................bloody lovely! two thumbs and ten out of tens from my lot.

Lots has happened since my last rant..

1. i broke the toilet.....not sitting on it i might add. We have a leak from the bath and his Darkness is observing it with a very heavy torch. This torch lives on top of the cistern (temporarily). I knocked it off into the loo bowl....taking a great big chunk out of the top of the bowl. It doesnt leak and will have to wait until we have enough cash to buy a new one.

2. i have hurt my back...really hurt it. We are decorating and the house is a bit dusty so i am sneezing alot....this has caused my injury......sneezing!

3. the motorbike has a puncture. its a brand new tyre but we think it will be just a new innertube. Problem is how to get the blessed thing to the bike shop. Green flag will have to help. We have 2 weeks to sort this out as his Darkness doesnt need it for work as he is on 2 weeks holiday.

so we are still on the rules and look to be on track for being "back in black" by the end of September....if we can stop the accidents!

Thats all folks

Mandy xxxxxxxxxxx
    Day one 11th June 2009

Natwest card £2652

• bridezilla_2
    Options
    I havent been round for a while....have you missed me?

the last couple of weeks have been a bit of a blur.

1.The Dark One and I have finished decorating the dining room and have just got the feature wall and cupboards to paint in the kitchen. We were going to paint he doors too but my lovely Mum and Dad have given us some cash to buy some new doors and handles from Ikea....cant wait to get them.

2. Using his head (unusual situation) His Darkness took the wheel off our Triumph motorbike and took it to the local tyre place.....they replaced the inner tube and refitted the tyre for £17.99.....a bit less than the £70 quote from the dealer. His Lordship put the wheel back on himself...it was the the rear wheel and we dont have the space to do repairs, but he is a handy lad and he said it was fun...

3. I am cheesed off with banks..on the friday before bank hols his Darkness transfered £400 into my account via t'internet. We have the same bank so in theory this should be almost instant. On the Saturday i checked my balance...the money hadnt gone in but i was still £16 over drawn and it was the end of the month....brill thinks I. We went to Aldi on sunday and i spent £100. I put in my card and it was declined...in the middle of aldi...with only one aisle open. I was popular. Luckily he had his card with him and we could pay. Panic set in....where was all my money? I have a £1000 overdraft...i was £16 into that. Over £900 was missing. We shot back home and i went online. Same as saturday....£16 overdrawn. So i rang the bank.....MY DIRECT DEBITS FOR THE 1st OF THE MONTH HAD BEEN TAKEN OUT....TAKEN OUT ON THE 30TH OF THE MONTH>>>>TWO DAYS BEFORE THEY WERE DUE!!!!!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH

no money for the weekend...

can they do this???....answers please..

4. Whilst on the phone i asked about the missing £400...i was informed the transfers under £150 are instant....all others take up to 2 working days....what a con..that is not what we were told initially. So in future all tranfers from his account to mine will be in £100 bites....5 of them at a time...hahahahaha.. that will cheese them off.

I HATE BANKS !!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Day one 11th June 2009

Natwest card £2652

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing