eviledna71 wrote: »
    just logged in

6712 - nail polish
    showing on mine too.
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Options
    Me too :j:j:j:j:j:j
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • Beebop
    Beebop Posts: 213 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Nail polish still showing on mine....
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Received some very bright green/blue eye shadow this morning, along with pink glitter lipgloss and shimmer powder.

Next door neighbours daughter will be pleased as she knows she gets anything like that after I've tested it!
  • Munchkim
    Munchkim Posts: 5,447 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I received pink shimmer powder and a glitter lipgloss on saturday and just got dry skin intensive lotion as well :D
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • wirehair
    wirehair Posts: 4,291 Forumite
    Options
    Glitter lip gloss just been delivered .
    Never pay more than you have too
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Munchkim I got that. It smells like insect repellent. Have to wear more perfume cos of it lol
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • Munchkim
    Munchkim Posts: 5,447 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Reverbe wrote: »
    Munchkim I got that. It smells like insect repellent. Have to wear more perfume cos of it lol

Thanks, I was trying to figure out what the smell reminded me of, you're right!lol
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • dmbw
    dmbw Posts: 378 Forumite
    Options
    May i just be one of them annoying people who's probably asking the same question that's been answered 100 times before, and if i am guilty i do apologise i did try to look for an answer before posting but i'm also playing with my baby, multi tasking ;).

when i signed up (10 days -2 weeks ago) it said something about sending me medical forms to be signed and returned. does this mean that i was accepted and they will be coming soon or does it just mean i'll be waiting until they employ more testers then get the forms. The site wasn't clear on it.

Thanks
  • RedBalloon
    RedBalloon Posts: 1,467 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dmbw wrote: »
    May i just be one of them annoying people who's probably asking the same question that's been answered 100 times before, and if i am guilty i do apologise i did try to look for an answer before posting but i'm also playing with my baby, multi tasking ;).

when i signed up (10 days -2 weeks ago) it said something about sending me medical forms to be signed and returned. does this mean that i was accepted and they will be coming soon or does it just mean i'll be waiting until they employ more testers then get the forms. The site wasn't clear on it.

Thanks

Hiya!

If / when you get accepted you will receive the forms in the post.
    Unfortunately lots of people have registered their interest but have yet to be accepted and receive their forms in the post.

HTH
    "Buy me, Lady", said the frock, "and I will make you into a BEAUTIFUL & WHOLE & COMPLETE human being".
    "Do not be silly", said the Man, "for a frock alone cannot do that".
    "True", said the Lady, "I will have the shoes and the bag as well".
    :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport