Be a Boots Product Tester.

Options

Comments

• jo132000
    jo132000 Posts: 735 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I got the self heating face mask...it's on my face right now...it's very strange!!! Smells quite mentholy...
    Wins for 2022: Hydratem8 Water bottle, diary, flowers, Good food show tickets, childrens books x3,
    Thanks to all who post the comps & please let the comping fairy sprinkle dust on my entries!
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    RedBalloon wrote: »
    Hiya - many thanks for the new thread! :j

As a FAQ please could you mention the joining process on the first post and why some people don't hear back etc.....It gets asked a least once a week.......

;)
    Good call. I signed up late last summer and started getting things in the late autumn. Might be worth putting on that shortly after that they started saying they were not taking anyone on and as far as I am aware they haven't been recruiting since last summer.
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • Busterollie
    Busterollie Posts: 379 Forumite
    Options
    wirehair wrote: »
    I recieved bath foam (smells horrid) and glitter eye liner today . ,
    Bath foam had leaked again .Postie did very well as most of my name and address was missing from the label .

My bath foam had leaked aswell - yellow top wasn't screwed on properly! I got silver glitter eye liner - DD loves it. Suddenly realised why we are getting glittery stuff - for the Christmas market! They say you can ask what a product is that you have trialed in six months time so in six months (well nearly!) it will be Christmas!!:eek:
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Clever thinking Buster. I just thought they had all o'd on Mamma Mia :D
    :rotfl:
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • inneed
    inneed Posts: 397 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got bath foam, which I didn't ask for as I haven't got a bath! (no.....we DO shower - honest).
    Always look on the bright side of life ....la la la la la la la la
  • eviledna71
    eviledna71 Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Options
    received Facial Balm this morning :j
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    They sent me one item but the questionnaire for another. It was bath foam/shower gel. Wrote the correct product number and reason for it on the front of questionnaire and filled it in as they tend to ask the same questions. Hope that was the right thing to do!
  • poppyseed
    poppyseed Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    eviledna71 wrote: »
    Me too.:beer:
  • lexuslass
    lexuslass Posts: 2,283 Forumite
    Options
    eviledna71 wrote: »

and me! :j

been feeling really left out - we moved house and had to wait 15 days for internet connection :mad: . From reading the old thread seems like I've missed out on loads, so really glad I got something this morning!
  • poppyseed
    poppyseed Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    Ive just received the pink glitter lip gloss in a little flower pot and a tiny sparkle dust,both seem to be from the boots glitter babes range,my 3 year old saw them and her eyes lit up,she called the sparkle dust fairy dust,lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure