Canadian Trip

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Flights, Currency & Car Hire
3 replies 761 views
jimbob91jimbob91 Forumite
3 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Flights, Currency & Car Hire
Am going on a trip to Canada to see new relatives. ANy advice on car hire as i cann't hire in this country as I have no idea when I will need one as I am being collected from the Airport, won't need one for the first week, but might for some of the next two weeks.

Replies

• Swinstie73Swinstie73 Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Hi jimbob91,

I booked my holiday to Canada through Canadian Affair, not hiring a car as sister picking us up etc., but Canadian Affair do car-hire, motorvan hire etc., you could have a look at their website and maybe get an idea of some prices.

Sorry can't be of more help.
  • lorweldlorweld Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    :hello:
  • scottishminniescottishminnie Forumite
    3.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Canadian Affair tend to do the best prices for car hire for UK residents. If you haven't booked your flights with them they levy a £25 surcharge on top of the rental price however it still works out cheaper in most cases.

Where will you be staying with your relatives - is it close to one of the major cities? Do you have any idea of the dates you may wish a car?
    It is definitely better and cheaper to prebook your car hire rather than take a chance when you arrive.
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Top savings accounts

Up to 1.7% fixed or 0.6% easy access

MSE Guides

24 craft beers for £26 delivered

Flavourly newbies only (norm £70ish)

MSE Deals