NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

applying for dro

in IVA & DRO
10 replies 696 views
well i sent my forms back to the national debtline on saturday-they still have not recieved them, i have nearly £10,000:eek: in debit-credit cards, catalogues, and overdrafts, the credit cards keep ringing me evern though i have told them i can only offer them £1 a month but it is not good enough for them, they say because i have always paid up until last month they cannot see how i cannot pay now!!! but when i was paying them i had no money left over for food and toiletries i tried to explain this to them but they don't care. I was made redundant last jan and then i was made sick in april-turns out i have ms, and this is preventing me from finding work at the moment or anytime soon, so now i get is with disability premium, hb, and ctb. i also have a tribunal in sept (probally) for dla, my question is if this gets back dated then can i still appy for a dro, or will it be revoked? i would be back dated to the begining of december. any advice gratefully recieved

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm

MSE Forum