MONEY MORAL DILEMMA. Should Ian hire a waitress who may want kids?
Here's this week's hypothetical situation for you to cogitate on:
Should Ian hire a waitress who may want kids?
Ian runs a small cafe, but business has been badly by the recession, and he's fighting to survive. He needs to hire a new waitress, but is thinking twice about picking Diane, who's got a great CV, but is recently-married, and he suspects may want kids quite soon. There is already one employee on maternity leave, and the company finances are so fragile that if Ian lost another worker for six months, the caff could face ruin.
Click reply to have your say
Previous MMDs: View All
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards