We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Sky+ and Multiroom Subscription
NASA_2
Posts: 5,571 Forumite
Last August I signed up for a Sky+ and Multiroom subscription. Shortly after doing that I upgraded the channel package I have with them.
What I want to know is that although I am still within the 12 month multiroom subscription can I downgrade the TV package?
I'd really like to reduce outgoings at the minute with a few big spends coming up and an unexpected spend just gone. Its not like I have ages to go until the 12 months is up anyway but it would be nice to start saving now.
What I want to know is that although I am still within the 12 month multiroom subscription can I downgrade the TV package?
I'd really like to reduce outgoings at the minute with a few big spends coming up and an unexpected spend just gone. Its not like I have ages to go until the 12 months is up anyway but it would be nice to start saving now.
0
Comments
-
you sure can:j:beer: LOVE LIFE PROCEED & PROGRESS0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards