Abbey Super Direct ISA

Options
2»

Comments

• G_M
    G_M Posts: 51,977 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    You should be able to invest direct, but why not call them and ask? 08000 890 305
    The referral scheme might apply too, so ask about that too.

If not:
    "Commission
    3% of the initial deposit."
    Go to an IFA, say you are not seeking advice and will they split the commission with you? Many will.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    G_M wrote: »
    You should be able to invest direct, but why not call them and ask? 08000 890 305
    The referral scheme might apply too, so ask about that too.

If not:
    "Commission
    3% of the initial deposit."
    Go to an IFA, say you are not seeking advice and will they split the commission with you? Many will.

Correct. Its called execution only. As the IFA is not giving any advice and just acting as the go between to allow the product you have chosen to be set up, there is virtually no FOS protection or liability to the IFA. So, in return, most IFAs will discount to varying lengths.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • moley74
    Options
    please check the T & C's for the SISA direct as I think its a variable rate account and not fixed at 5.5%
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure